THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Get that mask on Dave so you can get that chore list done. Then get out a beeping, so you can send me a pic of something brown or green-please.

Get that mask on Dave so you can get that chore list done. Then get out a beeping, so you can send me a pic of something brown or green-please.

Morning Anti.

Morning Guys, I'll do my best Jim... but first, the grocery shopping. :laughing7:

Much nicer cooler weather here this weekend, plan on getting out later this morning and tomorrow.

Hope you guys are able to get in some detecting as well,
Dave

Morning ANTIQUARIAN

Morning Guys, I'll do my best Jim... but first, the grocery shopping. :laughing7:

Much nicer cooler weather here this weekend, plan on getting out later this morning and tomorrow.

Hope you guys are able to get in some detecting as well,
Dave

Best of luck on the morning hunt Dave.

Another beauty of a day A486C04C-2BD2-46E5-8425-FCA417B0A191.jpeg

Thanks ANTIQUARIAN

Great eastward looking pic rook, you're fortunate to have such a nice view. :thumbsup:

Anyway, off to shop, then to the fields. :laughing7:

No more 20200530_063452.jpgING posting Dave. Get it done and get detecting.:laughing7:

Hello....:hello: good morning everyone.

jim,

I just learned something.....I'm wondering though if the residue of the cornmeal would prevent sprouting on future direct seeded vegetables.

Just in case I'll stick with the mulch option.

I guess it would be an issue, or does it breakdown between the seasons.
I'm going to ask a few garden folks if they've heard of it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back