bill from lachine
Platinum Member
Good morning ARC, Bart, Dave, rook, RR & A2coins.





Morning bart
check out this tiger cowry shell !! I found it on the beach. They are from the indo Pacific region so I'm not sure how it got on a beach in the keys ?? I guess it could have been blown out of a beach front home....they are imported to the shell shops here. The most exotic sea shell I've ever found in florida. If it got here on it's own then that little sucker crawled a very long way !!
hot weather
Ya....impossible!! It more than likely came off of someone's patio during Irma. Right after Irma the owner of the closest house asked me if I could find his pool and mark the edges in the sand so he could dig it out. Absolutely no hint that the pool was even there. found the edge of the pool and outlined it for him. Yesterday he told me I could take a dip in the pool anytime I like....thought that was a nice gesture !!

not yet! i'm hating thishot weather
![]()
it never snows here much less ice anything over