What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

I hunt different soils. I live on top of an old Iron ore furnace, so my soil is somewhat "irony". I love DIV in Virginia, and that soil is mineralised out the wazoo... Everywhere else is pretyy much "normal" if you will. So much to consider...


I did find one site, for a bout $600, you get the AT PRO, Garret pinpointer, garret digging tool, case, headphones, coil, carrying bag, gloves, etc. Not bad at all, and that has my eye. But I also like the looks of the AT MAX, and Equinox 800. Decisions, decisions...

I bought my PRO from Colonial Detectors in Massachusetts. At the time I'm thinking it was $650. Just for the machine and std. 8x11 coil. I've got a dealer in Tenn. That Calabash told me about that will save you some cash if you're intrested. Discount code is Calabash.
 
Morning Msbeepbeep.
 
I bought my PRO from Colonial Detectors in Massachusetts. At the time I'm thinking it was $650. Just for the machine and std. 8x11 coil. I've got a dealer in Tenn. That Calabash told me about that will save you some cash if you're intrested. Discount code is Calabash.

What' the site?

I found one that I can get both detectors for cheap, and I'm asking about the reputation now in my thread.
 
Good morning Rook!
And good morning to ARC, ANTIQUARIAN, RR, GB, RTR, Bill ...AND...WD!!!!! YOUR BACKKKK! YEA!!!
Psssst .....rum is in the usual place shhhh!

I fall off the ship, takes me 2 days to catch up, and look what all happens!

WD I got Internet! ....and a "to out dated device". Aka: I-pad. Sooo, back to Sq. 1 but a different corner!

RR if you could some how get to a place that has both detectors and do some hands on testing, and trying of your own, that may answer some questions for you.

RTR, I'm really sorry our weather liars, I mean weathermen, have migrated to your state & are forecasting with their usual load of fiction.
 
GB I hope your better, strep throat is no fun.
 
thank you. Next week it shows it will be in the 60's and 70's FINALLY!:laughing7:
 
What' the site?

I found one that I can get both detectors for cheap, and I'm asking about the reputation now in my thread.

Colonialdetectors.com
Ill have to get the other guy later. Give me a bit or I can get you his ph.number
 
I can try shipping you some of the 30's we had this morning. Maybe mix of the two would even it out some.

I hope we get a slight freeze soon, to get rid of the EEE carriers here....& no, it's not me!
 
Hey RR
If you call Colonial and you don't want the package that includes some stuff not necessary, he'll probably do a deal just on the Pro and headphones. He might at the same time reduce the price of say a Garrett Carrott pointer.
 
The same guy who accused me of selling a fake grapeshot, came back and wrote "Yeah, I know about the Melton and Dickey collection. I guess you didn't read the part that said I've been collecting for 59 plus years. You are far from a grapeshot. I guess that's why bidders are flocking to your store. Good luck on the ore crusher ball."


C'mon, man!
 
RR there will always be stupid, or stuck up people I've learned to ignore them
 
I'm an ex coasti and would love to know what that is.
Port Aransas Texas US Coast Guard
USCG Reliance Corpus Christi Texas.
 
I'm an ex coasti and would love to know what that is.
Port Aransas Texas US Coast Guard
USCG Reliance Corpus Christi Texas.

Welcome to the RCT.

And what what is ? :)
 
ARC
I can't open your attachment. I'll check settings
 
494092-16th-century-shipwreck-global-marine-exploration-inc-facebook.webp
 
There. :)
 
This music should get you up on your feet on a Saturday evening....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

 
I'm an ex coasti and would love to know what that is.
Port Aransas Texas US Coast Guard
USCG Reliance Corpus Christi Texas.

Hey mike....welcome to RCT. Those plates are getting more than normal attention so I'll make a post for them...I've searched and searched !! I only saw 1 other example and it was in the triple digits....these are single and double digit numbers and might be pretty early coast guard stuff. Maybe to the time of the revenue cutters !! I think they numbered coast guard boats under 40 ft. Andthat came from some obscure coast guard Manuel from long ago. I found one reference to numbering there small boats with copper numbered plates. It was a PDF file of a rule book for the coastguard personnel from long ago .20190905_183430.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom