THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

7eee2aebc69566a50af83837fe4aa6f6.jpg

Those are really cute Rook, nice job :icon_thumright:

Yeah, I've been looking for Thanksgiving and Christmas ones too.

No wonder you don't have a girl friend RR crying-with-laughter.gif That picture is UGLY .

No wonder you don't have a girl friend RR That picture is UGLY .

That'd be the Wendigo. Man eating Native American legend, and yeah, scary as heck.

Look around my front deck, no human beings my age around 'til you hit Grayson Ky. :laughing7:

Some scribblings I did yesterday.

scan0001.jpg

H.P. Bottom house during the battle of Perryville. Note Buells corps. behind the house. Pencil sketch.

scan12.jpg

Poorly computer animated rendition of a girl I had nerve to talk to once.

Last edited:
I thought Wendigo was from The Lone Ranger ?

Lone Ranger.jpg

Last edited:
Well friends, I gotta go. It's been fun and I will see you all in the morning. :hello:

You sure that's a girl RR?

2479-MMS-1536600570721-attachment1-output.jpg

This was the bottom of my road last year. Think of it. We can hardly get a drop of rain this year.

RR
The long range forecast is for a wet winter in the southeast. We just got about a inch yesterday. Just got an old church to detect. The ground is perfect.

RR
The long range forecast is for a wet winter in the southeast. We just got about a inch yesterday. Just got an old church to detect. The ground is perfect.

Once Christmas rolls around, and that Equinox is in my hands, maybe winter won't be so boring.

I just met with some of the decendents of the original land owner. The youngest seems to be approximately my age. I took him to the cellar hole. He never knew it was there. He's got historical maps of the property and is going to try and figure out what it was. I gave them 3 bricks that i assume were chimney bricks, so they could have a momento. Good day for all.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back