What's new

The storm is rolling in

mlayers

Gold Member
Joined
Oct 29, 2007
Messages
5,579
Reaction score
429
Golden Thread
0
Location
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Been cold here all day. Weather man called for rain today. So i mostly stayed home all day not wanting to get out and get caught in the rain. I did a few errands to the bank and store. Now it is almost 10 pm and the thunder and lighting is coming every few seconds. Hope it is all done by tomorrow so I can get out and detect some......Matt
 
We are bracing up for it down here Matt, I just hope we don't have any more tornado's.

We have rain now, the temp is at 56.1 and the wind is picking up pretty good.

Stay safe friend.
 
Intermittent rain and wind bursts during the day . Steady rain now and lower temps . Good day and evening to stay indoors if you can .
 
hit 95! clear and windy.................... last shower was in Dec!!!...

Texas is burning!

send rain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
It was VERY windy in texas today, and I thought I'd use my old tried and true method of determining the weather by saying, "Yep, wind means rain". But, low and behold, there is not water... and Texas is still burning. Bummer.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom