The Templars left a map to the treasure!

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
treasure1822 has a lot of good points...charlie p ny what the hell do you know about archeology anthropology and religious studies....bet your one of those weekend metal detectorists ...wolter and toukalos have had some good points in their specfific research ....suppose you know about indian artifacts too eh...lol.

Since you asked direct - I have a bachelors of science degree in social behavior (including anthropology and comparative religions) from Binghamton U. G. Tsoukalos, by the way, has a B.S. in sports media from Ithaca College. He knows how to talk a good game and I know why folks want to believe him.

This thread could be a great case study in social behavior. ;-)

Started college in chemical engineering but ended up in California. Got through the calculus II and physics classes. That's another story.

Been to Cornplanter's relocated grave. My brother and mother helped the dig at the Nichol's NY site when Rt 17 was being re-routed. My father was a hobby Biblical archeology buff. Hand many good books in his library - inclucing VonDäniken (in the humor section).

Now - your turn. Enlighten us of your credentials that we may see providence of which you speak has merit.

Last edited:

beadman2

Jan 3, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
further more i dont have to enlighten you or anyone else ....actually i stay away from people like you....know one needs to know what im doing that is my personal and private buisness and i like my aninimity....lets just say that i am surrounded by my fellow collectors that are in (the know)....i follow in the foot steps of researchers like charlie wray karl karkins and kidd.....and i dont go by the book...i actually get out there and enlighten myself through field work ....

NostraDanis

Feb 16, 2014
The Bluegrass
Primary Interest:
Other
I have to totally agree with you beadman2 ... at least in part, "ive said too much already". I couldn't agree more with that sentiment.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Any more insults will result in more timeouts.

Posted From My $50 Tablet....

Last edited:
OP
OP
T

treasure1822

Dec 9, 2010
Is there a researcher on this board that lives in the UK, that is close to the British Library?

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
further more i dont have to enlighten you or anyone else ....actually i stay away from people like you....know one needs to know what im doing that is my personal and private buisness and i like my aninimity....lets just say that i am surrounded by my fellow collectors that are in (the know)....i follow in the foot steps of researchers like charlie wray karl karkins and kidd.....and i dont go by the book...i actually get out there and enlighten myself through field work ....

True. You don't have to do nuttin. I call, you put nuttin in the kitty. I think in poker that's called a "fold". ;-)

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
FYI, Beadman is unable to respond.

Posted From My $50 Tablet....

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Those who cannot understand how to put their thoughts on ice should not enter into the heat of debate. -- Frederich Nietzsche

Passion is a powerful force and difficult to focus and control. But we'd be less without it.

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What what happened......

all I remember were the flashing lights, some strange being like creatures took my TNet password from me......and I woke up here in a cold sweat.

one minute I was discussing the next clues on the greatest solves ever compiled, defending the honor of friends here......then poof..... I was gone for two weeks......

I think Im gonna stop staring at this crystal skull

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Welcome Back...Eldo

What what happened......

all I remember were the flashing lights, some strange being like creatures took my TNet password from me......and I woke up here in a cold sweat.

one minute I was discussing the next clues on the greatest solves ever compiled, defending the honor of friends here......then poof..... I was gone for two weeks......

I think Im gonna stop staring at this crystal skull

abduction.jpg
Remember to stay out of the "Light"

tintin_treasure

Jul 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am not sure if this thread would be appropriate,but I want know if there is any credible lead about part of the knight templar's treasure being in the city of Tomar in Portugal.Also the city of Sinatra in Portugal.I would appreciate any info.I read Tomar was the last stronghold of the knight templars.But I need more confirmation about any treasure left in the mysterious Tomar.

Tintin treasure

cmaracing

Mar 30, 2012
New Bedford, Mass
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, Garrett PP.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am not sure if this thread would be appropriate,but I want know if there is any credible lead about part of the knight templar's treasure being in the city of Tomar in Portugal.Also the city of Sinatra in Portugal.I would appreciate any info.I read Tomar was the last stronghold of the knight templars.But I need more confirmation about any treasure left in the mysterious Tomar.

Tintin treasure

Read what I have posted on this thread and also follow the legend of the Island o Corvo in the Azores about the coins and the statue o the horseman.
Also dont forget 10 to 18 ships headed towards England from France looks like an attack by the french on England fleet most of us know about french, English conflicts, and the Spanish fleet would have been near the med protecting the coast from the moors plus Portugal did not kiss the popes a%%.

Last edited:
OP
OP
T

treasure1822

Dec 9, 2010
TinTin Treasure, those two places were the last "known" Templar locations. There is nothing to indicate treasure was there. Look to the "Norumbega Vinland Stone" it is "Fafnir" the "Dragon", the symbol of "Greed" who is defeated by "Sigurd", a warrior who wears the "Christian" symbol on his back. "Fafnir" was the guardian of a great Golden Treasure.

Smithbrown

Bronze Member
May 22, 2006
Norumbega Vinland Stone is a modern fake. You really won't find much on Fafnir in medieval Templar studies.

Smithbrown

Bronze Member
May 22, 2006
Treasure1822, how is that search of the British Library archives coming along? No sign of the non-existent map yet?

OP
OP
T

treasure1822

Dec 9, 2010
The map exsist, there is no sign of the ungodly amount of money they want for research fee. Actually it was believed that it was apart of George Ansons papers. I believe that it may have been apart of that group but I believe it was a part of Thomas Ansons papers, Georges brother. Has any figured the "Shepherds of Arcadia Monument" code? It's a Longitude and Latitude.

OP
OP
T

treasure1822

Dec 9, 2010
Norumbega Vinland Stone is a modern fake. You really won't find much on Fafnir in medieval Templar studies.
Smithbrown, you kill me...there is no proof that it is a modern fake. That assumption was based on a quick review of a photo'and they had said the runic text was not completed. What that meant was it was not of the time of the Viking, pre 1000 AD. And as for "Fafnir", ofcorse you won't find anything in medieval templar studies. It is Norse Legend, you know as I said Sir Henry Sinclair retracing the footsteps of his ancestors the "VIKINGS". Look at the Christian Cross carved onto the back of the representation of "Sigurd".

treasuretruth

Nov 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi. Could you please explain how you found how many rods and why it is east of west marker etc? Thanks!

OP
OP
T

treasure1822

Dec 9, 2010
Between the Roper survey and a little detective work I have pieced together the actual distances between the stone markers on the island and the are dividable by 16.5 feet which is equal to one Rod. The directions were determined by the works of Balford, "The Odal Right's and the Feudal Wrongs", a memorial to Orkney. Sir Henry and his group were "Retracing" the footsteps of his ancestors the Vikings. Not "Following in the footsteps" so you must go backwards.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread