What's new

Time to rock!

Yeh....Yeh! Did you notice the rest of the video game scores? The rest of the band!

My fav...

 
His concerts are great! But he only does a few Dire Straits songs .He focuses on his solo stuff. Tickets run about 200 bucks.


My dear OV,
I decided this is probably my last chance to see the master in person. Can you pull any strings so I could meet him and share a beer?
 
My dear OV,
I decided this is probably my last chance to see the master in person. Can you pull any strings so I could meet him and share a beer?

If I could....I would. Currently we are not on speaking terms. Ego problems....
 
hahaha, I KNEW you are more than you appear!
Well grasshopper, you have till Oct ( btw the best month in the year)
I can afford the tickets, but being thrifty, I will see if I can get some from the Indy radio stations
 
A Yee Howoooo! Get Angus jammin with him it would be a hoot...
He kinda like him workin the crowd at first.

 
 
Last edited:



 
Last edited:
Oh yeah baby....there's only one way to rock!



:o
 
This is what I was cruising in playing Bad Company at that time...

6f9449849dbe76f0d4df2c36c7066ecc.jpg



2df31e54a493f1ba6abf638a6011af79.jpg


f7c09c321ebc609bbba15de54cfb900c.jpg
 
Last edited:
Oh no! Had gasoline power. Ummm sniff those fumes...didn't even notice if you stepped on any residue . Faster too.

 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom