What's new

Tiny Silver-1904H Newfoundlanf five cents

Nezazor

Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2015
Messages
40
Reaction score
212
Golden Thread
0
Location
Random Island, Newfoundland
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter: Lone Star(sold)
Tesoro: Lobo Super-Traq(own)
Minelab:X-terra 30(sold)
Tesoro: Outlaw(own)
Tesoro: Original Silver Saber(own)C
C-Scope: 3-MX i Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This was the first Newfoundland coin I ever found(Lucky me:thumbsup:) The best coin so far in my ever growing collection. It's the smallest Newfoundland coin you can find.

IMG_2501.webp

IMG_2502.webp
 
Upvote 24
:occasion14: that's a good one!
 
What amazes me about these NFL coins is both their relative rarity yet very low value.
This coin, for example is nearly 5X rarer in mintage (only 100k) than a 1909 S-VDB US cent (484k), yet it's worth (maybe) only $15-$20 in VF-20 condition.
Excellent save !!
Don.....
 
Sweet little Silver ! Since it's already holed , I'd probably put a chunky silver jump ring on it so you or a loved one could wear it .
 
Nice fish scale :occasion14:
 
That's a nice oldie--I would take it. Congrats!
 
That's what .925 should look like! Great save, love them coins!
 
I never realized how small those old 5c silvers were till I got one last week . Nice find
 
Cool find silver is always welcome in my book!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom