Too Many Individual Forums! Shrink The Website.

LadyDigger

Bronze Member
Jun 7, 2006
Virginia Beach
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Going on two years with TNet...LOVING IT...LEAVE IT the way it is....

If it ain't broke...don't fix it!!! And it ain't broke.

I ignore areas I have no interest in: Religious and Politic forums...I don't wish to get into a heated discussion cause someone else and I can't see eye to eye on a subject.

I mostly read TODAYS and WHAT IS IT....sometimes I venture further....

Great job on how TNet has evolved!!!!!!!!!!!
Annmarie

xtimgx

Mar 17, 2006
NJ
Detector(s) used
Whites Classic ID
All you have to do is disable the forums you don't like in your CP. That's what I did. This forum is for lack of better words, AMAZING.
-Timg

Hemisteve

Feb 21, 2008
N. Nevada
Detector(s) used
Goldmaster V/Sat and MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Keep it the way it is!
If the individual topics go away, there will be more postings in some of the other threads and they could get difficult to browse through.

This place rocks! :headbang:

Steve

lockman209

Jun 4, 2005
Chippewa Falls
Detector(s) used
Whites Eagle SL II, Whites PRL-1, (3) Whites DFX's, Whites Coinmaster 4G, Whites Silver Eagle, 2010 Whites Coinmaster, Fisher 1212-X, Fisher 1225-X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I like this site just the way it is. Don't change it. It is very easy to navigate through the forums you want to look at or respond to.

Highmountain

Mar 31, 2004
New Mexico
10-15 years ago there were a dozen good prospecting and treasure hunting sites on the web. Somewhere along the way almost all of them started collecting dust until they vanished entirely.

You must be doing something right. Whatever I mightn't care for about it is offset by the fact it's here, available, and free.

Thanks for keeping it going so wel.

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Way to big for me! I miss a lot of important posts just because I can't keep up with them all, or don't know which categoryi I should post an item in and when I go to my unread posts it's pages long. So, I just read about 4 topics consistently and forget the rest. Monty

Born2Dtect

Bronze Member
Jun 11, 2004
Hurlock, Maryland
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Monty,

You can choose what to see. You simply set the people and or catagories you want to view. If you want to not view Coin roll hunting, go to the catagorie and set it that way. If you don,t want to see a certain persons post just go to a post by that person and block them. Then when you view the site you will see only ones you want. It may take a while but, its your time and health you are saving.

Ed D.

eagle77

Jan 23, 2007
Nebraska
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2, 3300, XTerra 70
I use the "MY UNREAD POSTS" link at the top. Then I can scroll down all the new posts and decide which ones I want to read.

Marc

Silver Member
Mar 19, 2003
Northern Hemisphere
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
LOL.

I thought you'd like that! ;D

I'll respond to the flurry of "Where'd My Rubber Room Go?" questions soon. Don't lose any sleep over it! (like I've been for MONTHS!)

Marc

Montana Jim

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2006
Montana
Marc said:
LOL.

I thought you'd like that! ;D

I'll respond to the flurry of "Where'd My Rubber Room Go?" questions soon. Don't lose any sleep over it! (like I've been for MONTHS!)

Marc

It's all entertainment to me! I miss them - But I'm gonna sleep well...

BuckleBoy

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Whites DualField PI, Fisher 1266-X and Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sounds like a wise decision to me.  Those threads were negative publicity for this forum.  There are other ways to blow off steam--much more healthy ones.  Ones that involve actually getting offline and doing something besides sitting, glued to TreasureNet.

-Buckles

goldie1959

Oct 7, 2007
michigan
Detector(s) used
garrett ultra gta 500
i am proud to be a charter member of this melting pot. thanks. i met wonderful people esp. WSD hes the MAN and the rowdy bunch and all the good folks in PA and the rest .WEST coast TT CYN. SILVER FOX NYC too many to name. glad things are going well for flying guy,ME mich badger(get back on here ,miss ya) hh and enjoy the summer

deepskyal

Bronze Member
Aug 17, 2007
Natrona Heights, Pa.
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster 6000 Di Series 3, Minelab Eq 600
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I paid my dues because I like it and want it to stick around.

Sure, there is a couple forums I don't like...I just don't use them....

I like the way I can go to the Pa forum, Metal Detecting Forum, General Discussion, whatever....and get my answers, post my questions and get replies. Or just read others points of views.

I've never had a problem finding an answer to what I want or need to know.

Great Job folks.
Al

DeAnn

Feb 26, 2007
North Georgia
no way, this is the best site ever!!
don't mess with the net :o
i say it would be regretable to lose any one thing here.
PS: i have no problem wit the navigation...... :icon_scratch:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread