What's new

Toy Marshals Badge

oddcoins

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 21, 2006
Messages
2,429
Reaction score
697
Golden Thread
0
Location
Eugene Oregon
Detector(s) used
Minelab eTrac ~ DetectorPro Pocket Uniprobe
Toy Marshal's Badge

Hello!

I dug this one a few days ago. I just cleaned it up a bit and noticed some lettering on the back side, but some of the letters didn't form correctly. Anyone know what all the lettering was supposed to say? I think I can see a partial date ~ 19X7.

THANKS!
Neil
 

Attachments

  • badgefront.webp
    badgefront.webp
    26.9 KB · Views: 300
  • badgeback.webp
    badgeback.webp
    39.1 KB · Views: 272
Re: Toy Marshal's Badge

I'm gonna guess 1947! ;D It was for a Waytt Earp I think but, I am not sure.
 
Upvote 0
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Upvote 0
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Upvote 0
Re: Toy Marshal's Badge

traderoftreasures said:
strange how the first picture is a star... and the second is round
I am confused as well. Can you explain to us oddcoins.? ;D Did you take the pic through a magnifying glass?
 
Upvote 0
Re: Toy Marshal's Badge

bigcypresshunter said:
traderoftreasures said:
strange how the first picture is a star... and the second is round
I am confused as well. Can you explain to us oddcoins.? ;D Did you take the pic through a magnifying glass?
That's sure what it looks like to me BigC.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom