Treasure Clue, can you help?

patchythepirate

Mar 8, 2005
Thank you all. Yes I am looking forward to the next hunt (as well as my eleven year old son) we just got so far out of this one I wasn't able to catch up on all the reading. We are also looking forward to the movie etc when that comes out.
Patchy ;D keep smiling

luckypony

Mar 30, 2005
TEXAS
I am sorry to hear of all these tragedies. I too have gone through some bad times
but I have tried to just lose myself in this hunt. Sometimes it works and others.........
Anyway I think I have found Pooks hidding spot. I am looking for someone in the South
(GA, AL). Anyone up for it!

Luckypony

zuse

Mar 18, 2005
Virginia
Hi Lucky - I am just as convinced that I found the clue to Pook in WA state and I know of one other poster who thinks it is in ME. So.. the south, eh? You're not TOO far, are you? I'm in VA, but I think even that would be a stretch. Good luck with the search - hope you're right! Zuse

luckypony

Mar 30, 2005
TEXAS
According to my tokens found map, the farthest distance between tokens found is 16 hrs from NM to UT. So I went from Seattle to WY (Hummingbird) and that was 16 hrs. Then I took Oakland Ca to UT (Ant) and that was 15 hrs. San Diego to UT was 13 hrs. So the farthest distance I found was Key West, which was 17hrs and 43 mins to the closest token in NC (Butterfly). So tough one to call. The Grasshopper was only about 3hrs fromDragonfly. But I feel if you map it out for yourself you can see that it would make since to go down South from NC or go west from NM. The soulition I came up with sends me south.

Luckypony

CMSCHUT

Feb 21, 2005
St. Louis
Hey everyone ,

I finally have gotten a response on the new book fromm ATTADMIN. I wrote and asked if there were going to be pre-ordering of the new book and if the new book was going to be easier to order as the last time took too long . I recieved an e-mail this morning saying to keep checking the site for advanced copies . So there you have it . Hope all is ok eith everyone here and that Ernie's wife is recovering well. HH , Carol

patchythepirate

Mar 8, 2005
Hey everyone,
I forgot to mention about where I think the spider token is (that is if no one's found it yet...haven't checked)... Florida there's a state park on an island just off by Tampa area called Honeymoon state park or something like that...just going on memory here. If you look at that page where Pook is standing on mushrooms someone had mentioned it looked like Florida.. well, they are sort of right. Pook is the bridge between Florida and Honeymoon Island. I had pulled up a photo of the island and it's an exact copy of the land mass he is standing on. I'm guessing the mushrooms he is standing on is the location on the island. Of course even when you find the location you still need to know more, so good luck.
Your friend,
Patchy

CMSCHUT

Feb 21, 2005
St. Louis
Patchy ,

All of the tokens , save POOK , have been found . Sorry . I hope that maybe you had the right locations or were close . Carol

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Dkos2

J E F F

Attachments

• bdaycake.gif
    bdaycake.gif
    1.5 KB · Views: 1,874
D

Dkos2

THANK YOU YES I AM NOW 15 i have no clue how you knew it was my bday and think its kinda weird but ill run with it

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dkos2 said:
THANK YOU YES I AM NOW 15 i have no clue how you knew it was my bday and think its kinda weird but ill run with it

SCROLL To the Top of the Page.

See List starting with "HOME" runs accross to "RECENT POSTS"

Back up 3 & Click on "Calendar" ;D

H

hoppperr

I turned 59 week before last, with no tokens in hand. I did go on a hunt, but I have to wait until Pook is found before I can post my pictures (not my choice), just in case he is where I searched, I suppose.

I'm glad to be alive and kickin' and it's nice that we've drawn such a broad age group to this forum.

Does anyone else think he should have posted the solution to the latest clue by now? What is up with that?!

Peggy

T

Trapape

THANKS CAROL!!! :D :D

I absolutely LOVE it. Almost as good as finding the real thing. What a great surprise to find in the mail. That hummer just might have to go in my collection instead of on my ring. lol. I also wanted to thank you for the pm on my bday. I do hope that the wedding plans are going well. I know that I wouldn't have opened my house up to all those people...drinking, dancing, and whatever else you kids out farther east then I do. Keep me informed with the plans I just might have to drive out and join. I could use the vacation. Thanks again, you rule it was just what I needed!!!

Tracie

T

Trapape

Oh, and happy belated bday Peggy. I hope that you had a great one. I check to see if the clue has been answered about once a week and I am also getting a tad bit annoyed. Hopefully he hasn't forgotten that he put it out there.

T

OP
OP
SearchingTudor

SearchingTudor

Nov 10, 2004
Ohio
One last time with some of my old speculation! :P I think that online clue #3 holds the solution to the Pook Token. First, the book only claims to have the answers to 12 tokens. Second, the first online clue was about Pook (weak, I know :) ). Third, all 12 original tokens have been found, and that means clue #3 is still relevant to Pook (or that ATT got lazy). Fourth, no one has solved the da** thing yet! :) Have fun!

~The Rainbow Warrior Scout~

CMSCHUT

Feb 21, 2005
St. Louis
Searching ,

I think along those lines too, but am burnt got burnt out on the Beetle and am enjoying the fredom of not being chained to the book while awake or dreaming it in my sleep . I'm hoping this nice loonng break will help on the next one . Hope you'll be here for that one also . See you all around . carol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread