Treasure Clue, can you help?

T

Trapape

Yeah! Now we can all enjoy life again. Though I still can't wait until Sept. 06. Talk to all of you then.

Tracie

zuse

Mar 18, 2005
Virginia
So long for now

I agree with Tracie - it's kind of nice not to be obsessed with the hunt. I can't imagine how many hours we spent collectively. If anyone is still checking this site - thanks for everything. It was exciting when we really thought we might find one of the tokens. A lot of good ideas were hatched here!

Goodbye old friends, it's hard to believe it is the end!

Stay safe!

Zuse

CMSCHUT

Feb 21, 2005
St. Louis
Zuse ,

I check in now and then to see what's going on . I agree that it has been a wild ride and sorry to see it over for now , but we have time to collect our thoughts and enjoy our families once again . I almost didn't recognize mine when i decided to end the madness of the hunt . See you all in a year or sooner to chat . Carol

H

hoppperr

Hi all. I haven't been on here in awhile, but I was just checking the forums and there is a new clue coming this Saturday on the show "Extra". It will also be simultaneously announced at the ATT site. Hmmmm. More treasures? I too have been enjoying some time away from the book.

Peggy

bass021

Feb 8, 2005
Now that the hunt seems to be winding down, I've just about finished my consolidated solution web site. (Still need to add Spider and Pook). If you're interested, the link is http://www.attsolution.com. Let me know if you've got any comments/questions/etc.

Steve

C

cegodsey

I'm still around as well. I was surprised today to receive a notification that there was another reply on this thread.

Does anybody have pictures of the spider token? How does mine compare?

CMSCHUT

Feb 21, 2005
St. Louis
Peggy , I saw that and thought the same thing . Can't wait to hear what's in store next .

Ernie , No other token could compare to your's . I was glad to see some posts on here as i check every now and again . Anyone looking into those other hunts ?

Steve thanks for the site I'll check it out .

CMSCHUT

Feb 21, 2005
St. Louis
Sorry i gave up on the hunt from the craziness of the beetle , but was the 3rd clue solution ever posted ? I see at ATT there will be a new clue posted tomorrow as Peggy mentioned , can't wait

omnicognic

Bronze Member
Jan 22, 2005
Tampa, Florida
Anyone ever figure out the June 1st clue? just curious.... I'm looking forward to undertaking the next book with all of you, please stay in touch and post a hello here once in a while! :D Omnicognic!

H

hoppperr

There is a 14th jewel. Rusful, and it's a Black Diamond. I think there's another clue coming too. That's all I know for now.

Peggy

K

Kentucky Kache

I had it all figured out. As it turns out I was 100% WRONG.
I don't know, I might give it a second look. I've been wrong before, right?

ScubaReader

Greenie
Apr 25, 2005
Southern California
Hmmm...guess I was right about the more than thirteen thing...and now I am showing a total of 17 treasures possible.....

Here is my post from June 2005:

I personally believe that there are 15 tokens......Just based on the number of pictures and dropcaps....however....there could be some suprises in there....ones that we didnt know...

The poem says "tweleve treasures for you to keep"? => how many treasures that can't be kept?

Why would there be thirteen?? Some might believe that stopping on thirteen would be unlucky.

I counted 15 dropcaps... and would subscribe to the 15 token theory.?

Using basic induction/deduction we have K(12) and K+1(13) so it is feasible that K+2(14) and K+3(15) exist...

I am of the personal believe that whoever gets the pook gem should return him to his rightful owner.....(kinda the charlie and the choclate everlasting gobstopper thing)? after all pook is a replica of MS'S pet.

of course I could be wrong on all the above conjectures......

CMSCHUT

Feb 21, 2005
St. Louis
Peggy ,

I'm in of course , but after today . My sisters wedding shower is today and i'm hosting .Did the last clue ever get figured out ? Any ideas on this new clue ?

Scuba ,

I always had a suspicion of more Jewels , but was thiinking it was only wishful thinking . Maybe not now eh .

T

Trapape

Good god I can't believe that I am back here again already??!!! But I am game and can't wait to see what this is going to bring. I need to frantically dig out my book and get myself reaquainted with Rusful and the gang;) Will talk again soon. I hope that the wedding was a success Carol. I still can't believe that I am here again crazy crazy crazy btu lovin it!

D

Dkos2

hey everyone been busy with school and things but im in for the next book and everything once i find my book again LETS GO WHITESOX !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CMSCHUT

Feb 21, 2005
St. Louis
Sorry Dykos , but the CARDINALS ROCK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Had to say it . Anyone get the solutions book yet ? I went today , but no luck at the book store till Nov. 1st . Just curious as MS says it's out now .

D

Dkos2

SOX WORLD SERIES BABY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYY WE R GOIN ALL THE WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY aHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THIS IS AWESOME

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread