J
jewels1301
Guest
All,
I think the second MS clue is not meant to say anything directly but rather indicate the mutidimentional aspect how to solve the puzzles. We already knew there were no red herrings because MS had stated that. I think the clue is to make us think or work in more than two dimensions maybe something like a three dimentional array in programming.
Jewels
I think the second MS clue is not meant to say anything directly but rather indicate the mutidimentional aspect how to solve the puzzles. We already knew there were no red herrings because MS had stated that. I think the clue is to make us think or work in more than two dimensions maybe something like a three dimentional array in programming.
Jewels
I am a tad skeptical, but I can't really discount your findings. It does match up with other things that we have seen in the book. I just wonder why MS would hide something so well when other lines of text are very visible. It makes me wonder what all is hiding in this book! 








