What's new

Tropical storm Debbie finds.

Gary Drayton

Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2007
Messages
357
Reaction score
663
Golden Thread
2
Location
Fort Lauderdale Florida
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur
Minelab Sovereign GT
Minelab CTX3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A few beach metal detecting finds from yesterday, tropical storm Debbie shook a few older items out of a few cuts on the East coast of Florida. Including a 1941 mercury dime, 1943 nickel, 1938 wheat penny, a funeral tag and a couple of silver rings. After all the thunder and lightning over the last few days I finally got a chance to try out my new T Rex scoop made by Ron DeGhetto in the good old US of A, a very well designed scoop. I will be posting my gold and diamonds from yesterday soon, I am also looking forward to seeing what the West Coast of Florida guys find after this storm.
Cheers Gary
 

Attachments

  • CTX finds.webp
    CTX finds.webp
    135.1 KB · Views: 291
Upvote 0
NICE FINDS - cant wait for the rest
 
Sweet Finds - Congratulations Gary!
 
Nice. All I got was some clad, greenies, and junk.
 
Nice finds. Congrats again.
 
Debbie was good to you all - and with the anticipation your gold / diamonds finds in mind, it sounds like you really capitalised on the opportunity.
 
Maybe you can help identify this coin....

I found it near Bonsteel Park and it looks gold with a reddish tint to it and where the kinks are it has a white residue to it. It was ringing different metals on my detector. I am not sure it is a real coin.............sorry the pictures are not the greatest...I only have my phone right now.
 

Attachments

  • IMG00045-20120627-2004.webp
    IMG00045-20120627-2004.webp
    278.9 KB · Views: 141
  • IMG00046-20120627-2320.webp
    IMG00046-20120627-2320.webp
    167.7 KB · Views: 105
  • IMG00048-20120627-2320.webp
    IMG00048-20120627-2320.webp
    147.2 KB · Views: 116
Looks Good Gary... Rains kept me in yesterday, although it may not have been severe. I will try and get to it soon...
 
Nice silver rings gary.Happy hunting.:icon_thumleft:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom