digging440yrs

Gold Member
Dec 5, 2012
UPSTATE NEW YORK
Detector(s) used
1970 COMPASS-
WHITES SILVER EAGLE-
WHITES DFX, 4X6DD COIL, 6X8DD COIL, 950 COIL, 10X12SEF COIL-
GARRETT PRO POINTER AT, GARRETT AT PRO , MINELAB EXPLORER SE with 8.5x12.5 Cors coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
[REUTERS ] March 15, Irans death toll has reached 724 with 113 new deaths in the last 24 hrs. Some nearly 14,000 Iranians are infected with the coronavirus across its country. 1209 new cases in past 24 hrs in Iran .

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
[REUTERS ] March 15, Irans death toll has reached 724 with 113 new deaths in the last 24 hrs. Some nearly 14,000 Iranians are infected with the coronavirus across its country. 1209 new cases in past 24 hrs in Iran .

so are there
14,000 Potential Terrorists ready to Sneak in the U.s. through Canada ?

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We don't really know, this may be why we've been
asked/told/made to shelter in place & prepare.
PTB know we will protect our own families, friends, & neighbors,
from behind our blades of grass.
Remembering the 1st rule of survival...
We have good men & women, who have purposely put themselves in harms way,
so that others may be protected/saved. Trust...

Good day, to catch the Free Chapel National Day of Prayer, for this nation
and the world.
js

Mods, do what you gotta do, if you don't want this here. It's ok.

mojjax

Silver Member
Feb 27, 2005
MAINE
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They just got a confirmed case in my county . Lincoln County - They just closed all the Schools - Maine

BillA

Bronze Member
May 12, 2005
Drake, Costa Rica
kind of sad that with no control within the US, other countries continue to accept US peeps
although Mexico is considering closing their northern border, a good laugh

BillA

Bronze Member
May 12, 2005
Drake, Costa Rica
pardon me if I'm out of touch (don't live in the US), but I just read that testing was to be paid by the individual's insurance

what happens if one has no insurance ?

Actionman

Dec 21, 2013
Central Oregon
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX3030, Minelab Excalbur 2
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
2004 SARS
2008 Avian Flu
2010 Swine flu
2012 Mers
2014 Ebola
2016 Zika
2018 Ebola part 2
2020 Cotona

Survived all, some died, many die from the flu every year too.

But this year the main stream media decided to capitalize on a sickness. I will let you figure out why.

The economic collapse will be worse than the Corona.

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
pardon me if I'm out of touch (don't live in the US), but I just read that testing was to be paid by the individual's insurance

Then one gets sent to Costa Rica!

Ol' Kentuck

Jun 12, 2018
Primary Interest:
Other
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I just spoke with a friend who is the Former Director of Facilities at Jordan Valley Community Health in Missouri. He also serves on the planning Committee for the SW Coalition/Emergency Management and has been involved in Pandemic Planning. Was shocked by what he had to say, and thought I would pass the conversation along to everyone here (with his permission).

" It hasn't even started to peak. In less than 5 days the US is going to understand the word Pandemic.

There is a much larger picture here that most are missing. Everyone should be paying close attention to what our Government's intentions are and their Implementation Plan designed for just this kind of National Emergency. This Plan was designed and implemented in 2006, and has been reviewed and updated as needed since that time. It is The Plan that was implemented the minute our President declared a National Emergency.

The part you will want to read is the "National Strategy For Pandemic Influenza Implementation Plan".

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/pandemic-re...VvsdaYh_jSSFwOqM_U0qkph7b_dk-BpvQH1b09mx7e7-s

We are currently entering Stage 5 of a 6 Stage Pandemic Response. The reason they are clearing out the State Parks is because the CDC is planning to use them to house those that will be quarantined, in FEMA trailers. The CDC estimates that between 480k to 1.75 million Americans are going to die. We don't get our information from the news, but from the WHO, CDC, and worldometers. Here's that link...

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

You are already in the best possible place you could be, as far out in the boonies as you can get on BLM land.

My recommendations to you and everyone else - Get where you need to be or want to be, the fewer people the better, and get enough supplies to last two months. Top all fuels off such as propane, gas or diesel. Buy groceries that don't need refrigeration in case the people who operate our power grid get sick. And lastly, try and get at least a couple months worth of critical medications. Monitor local and National news/ radio for anything that may be important to your position. Don't Panic. Be Smart, Be Informed, Be Prepared, and Be Safe. "

I'm not one given to flights of fear and fancy, and I'd be the first one to expose and condemn a false narrative, but I trust this man's word. He was straight shooting. It don't look good folks. :sadsanta:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Tests are free if your uninsured.

Most viruses die out when daytime temperatures start to approach 90s on daily basis which is why influenza is a winter time issue, it appears most virus have problem with warm humid atmosphere, yet unknown if it will happen with Covid19 since it is a new strain, but we don't know it want happen either. Death rate is based only on known cases and some may have it and never develope symptoms other than mild cold symptoms.

If 1.75 million do die as tragic as it is that is still less than 1/2 percent of American population.

Last edited:

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They closed Ft. Laud & Miami beach today.
The Mayor of Miami told residents today, assume everyone has it!
Our Natl Guard will be helping to set up drive-up and/or walk-up testing sites.
Broward has the highest cluster in Fl.
We'll be sending all those international flight tourists/citizens that came back, some with little or inadequate screening, and all those spring breakers that were down here, back out all over the country!!!!
I'd listen to Ol Kentucky, too. The writing's on the wall.

Here's our local news page, pic a story, any story,
use your common sense & info you have at hand.
https://www.local10.com/news/

eta: Ol Kentucky, I didn't check your links, I was just told this:
"Pat, the first link goes nowhere. The second one apologizes for misinformation due to a hack."
I got no problem with the 1st one. sorry for any confusion.

Last edited:

Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All schools close in the great state of Connecticut. I am staying home for a while since I am a senior.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions