What's new

Two Hours IN A Corn Field "To Find This"

Jim Kenson

Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 18, 2013
Messages
25
Reaction score
34
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Metal detecting like it really is: Cold temps, hard conditions and real finds.
Come along as we detect a corn field.
 
Upvote 12
Any day with a silver lining or a cool corn-huskers' ring is a good day! Sub 8-)
 
I know how u feel with the cold temp! 32 degrees in Minnesota and ground is hardening up. Afternoon hunts only now after the sun warms the ground up a bit!
 
corn stubble ~bleh~
 
Silver is good! Ground here had stared to freeze :( , now it's 60 & pouring rain :) ....but next few days will be in the deep freeze :( I fear the ground will freeze deeper and harder than it was. Wanted one last hunt...sigh.
 
I miss that sound of frozen corn stalks under foot.

Nice video.

-Buck
 
Great video. So that was a cornhusker's ring? Cool find. I thought it might be a trigger and trigger guard from an old gun or something. That looked like a huge field!


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
Great job, thanks for the video.
 
I thought it was a button, what was it? Nice Merc and whatever those other finds were?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom