What's new

Two Silvers One Hole (1st Walker)

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Jun 16, 2014
Messages
12,099
Reaction score
18,282
Golden Thread
1
Location
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Went out door knocking this morning. The fourth try was a success. I got permission to do the entire 3 acres.
About an hour in I got heard a high tone ringing in at 6" deep. I dig down into the roots and with some effort I pulled my first walker. :headbang: Took me 20 months to dig this one. I put the pin pointer back in the hole and got another signal. Ended up pulling a 1942-D Washington. I put about four and a half hours in today. Great weather, 2 silvers, 6 wheats, and some clad. I only got through about 1/4 acre so far. The house was built in 1906 and there's a barn and another structure. Hoping to squeeze a Barber or 2 out of this property.

Notables

20160312_155626.webp

All Finds (-trash)

20160312_155517.webp

Silvers

20160312_163852.webp

As always I hope ya'll got out and swing the coil :metaldetector: today.

GL & HH
 
Upvote 94
Awesome! Good thread to show that you should never give up in a good signal... I still do it but it usually ends up being a piece of iron with a hole in it... The Pro loves iron rings
I hope to see more posts of cool recoveries from that permission!!! :thumbsup:
 
Very good day when you find two nice silvers in a hole. Hope you do find a barber and some other great finds.
 
Excellent permission and silver score! Oh-yeah happy dance for sure.
Some work ahead of you , now that you sampled the site.
 
Congrats on the walker, that's one you won't forget digging
 
Thats a great day in anyone's book. Congrats bro!
 
Well! Looks like you had a very successful day! Congrats on your first walker! I love that coin.
 
Grats on the silvers but man you were busy
 
Congrats on your first Walker Loco. Look out Barber, here you come.
 
Awesome find. I only ever dug one silver fifty cent piece (Canadian) ever and it seemed huge in the hole! [emoji106]
 
Beautiful Walker. Very nice finds!
 
Nice job Loco. In my 2+ years I have 1 Walker and my only silver spill was 2 Rosies. :laughing7: I don't know what I'd do if I found a silver half and quarter in the same hole.

Hopefully this is the start of a nice silver streak for you.

GL & HH

Bill
 
You finally got your walker!!! Congrats!!!
 
Even the trash is not bad....nice going!
 
You lucky dog!!!! Congrats on the big silver!!!!!!!! Nice to see your getting some swing time!!!!:occasion14:
 
Congrats Loco! Thats what we call a "dream hunt" 'round these parts....Sub 8-)
dreamingcherubs.gif
 
Very nice Walker and hunt LD!!
Congrats Bud, you make it look easy[emoji106]

HH, Relic Nut
 
Congratz Loco!!! I'm so glad you finally got your first Walker! I'm still looking for my first Walker, but I did find a Barber Half a few weeks ago.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom