What's new

Unknown Gold Detector?? Help

treasuredigger

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jun 23, 2010
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE (More)
My Friend and I are trying to figure out what is this detector. The glass piece has gold Leaf floating in it. Very curious if anyone has any information on this type of detector? Was handed down by his GrandFather. Thanks
 

Attachments

  • GoldDETECTOR.webp
    GoldDETECTOR.webp
    165.3 KB · Views: 553
  • GoldDETECTOR.webp
    GoldDETECTOR.webp
    34.7 KB · Views: 616
  • GoldDETECTOR.webp
    GoldDETECTOR.webp
    8.8 KB · Views: 614
Looks like a Spanish dip needle type..
 
Upvote 0
Never saw one before.....Now i know :headbang:
 
Upvote 0
I never saw one either. I guess its like dowsing.
 
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
:thumbsup:
Thank you everyone for getting back so quick. all comments were very helpful. I have forwarded the information on to my friend. If anything it is a real conversation piece. Thank you everyone treasuresearching.com
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom