What's new

Variety? CT copper

Iron Patch

Platinum Member
Joined
Sep 28, 2007
Messages
19,276
Reaction score
8,953
Golden Thread
3
Location
Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
4
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Have had this a long time and don't think I ever tried to nail down what type. The coin is a little better to see in person so if I can get on the right track i may be able to figure it out.

Maybe MILLER 33.2-Z.5, but so many are close.
 

Attachments

  • aaaaa.webp
    aaaaa.webp
    42.8 KB · Views: 270
  • bbbbb.webp
    bbbbb.webp
    46.7 KB · Views: 250
CRUSADER said:
Don in SJ said:
He is actually doing a good job of picking off the crud, this copper is without a doubt, a Whatisit! :P I think he will be paid off when I taking him hunting and he finds his first Large Cent before the age of 7 or 8. (I hope)

Has he got the bug?

I tried getting my Brother interested & I found him asleep in the middle of a stubble corn field. Very unconfortable I thought :D


Maybe keep him off the rum next hunt. :D
 
Upvote 0
you guys should start your own" what kind of colonial copper type " sub-category on the forum , i myself have more than a few that need to be identified . i am sure i'm not the only one who would like to see one started.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom