TJE
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Feb 18, 2013
- Messages
- 1,354
- Reaction score
- 1,159
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Great Lakes
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
Hello folks,
Thanks to everyone on T/N
...finally decided..I will be purchasing a M/D...as soon as 'Oldman Winter' lets-go!
So, as I don't want to be confused or disappointed with my first purchase... anyone with many years "Real, Hands-On Experience" would be VERY helpful to a 'Greenhorns' decision on my 'first M/D' to purchase...thinking mid-range?..price-wise...but who knows!?
Thanks!, in advance for any knowledge from "The Experienced Folks".
TJE.
Thanks to everyone on T/N
...finally decided..I will be purchasing a M/D...as soon as 'Oldman Winter' lets-go!So, as I don't want to be confused or disappointed with my first purchase... anyone with many years "Real, Hands-On Experience" would be VERY helpful to a 'Greenhorns' decision on my 'first M/D' to purchase...thinking mid-range?..price-wise...but who knows!?
Thanks!, in advance for any knowledge from "The Experienced Folks".
TJE.








