What's new

Was it worth breaking a nail?

mamabear

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2008
Messages
3,075
Reaction score
869
Golden Thread
0
Location
SE Missouri
Detector(s) used
garage sale oldie
Primary Interest:
Other
Didn't find much but I did come across a fire pit about 2 feet down. I walked an erosion ditch, and came across it. Here is the rest of what I found.
 

Attachments

  • 012.webp
    012.webp
    178 KB · Views: 158
Upvote 0
i see more than one worked rock,nice looking stuff there,ya the nail will grow back.can not wait to see what you had found when you break another.
 
Couple of worked ones in the photo. Im always happy with any worked stone finds but it does get tiring of finding brokes. Better luck next time, rock
 
Dig! Fire pit two feet down! If its not your property find out whose it is and get permission dig!
 
The property was just sold & I think it is going to be commercially zoned, so I am trying to find owner before any work starts. I am pretty excited about the fire pit. I always come up with worked pieces on this site but never a full point. one of these days.
 
Nice finds broke nail well worth it ;)))
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom