WATCH OUT!

mumszie

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2005
Spring Hill, Florida
I told you gng's to WATCH OUT! Mumszie was coming back but I guess you are safe a little longer.
[h=5]My daughter and I went to the beach this morning but with the rain that is heading our way the water was a little too choppy for me. When I got in it wasn't too bad but it got worse pretty quick. (For me at least) It doesn't take much to knock me off my feet. So I chose to get out. No amount of gold is worth it to me to take the chance. Went to a second place and it was much better but all the targets were mostly junk. Still we got out and it was a pretty nice day! No pictures of the first beach but my daughter took some at the second place.[/h]

Upvote 0
Glad to have you back Mumszie :hello:

Thanks Sandman. Nice to be back! Now I have to learn this site all over again. I never did get the hang of it when it changed a while back and got discouraged. I have to figure out the picture thing again but I'll get it. LOL

Mumszie good to see you back wait for the wind to let up and the water to warm up.

Hi mumszie....so glad to see you posting again!

Lorraine

Hi Mumszie, Nice to see you back. I mostly lurk now, but it's nice to see and old friend back posting.

Nice to see you're back into the hunt. Looking forward to seeing your finds.

Great to see you out & about, Mumszie!

Welcome back Mumszie...I hated the new format but now I dont even remember what the old one was like...this new format has more features and its easier to post pics...good luck out there.

Welcome and nice to see you're back:occasion18:

OBN0009.jpg

Mumszie, I was just wondering about you last night! So good to see you here!
I'll never get the pic of your little dog, trying to take your wetsuit off, outta my head! :laughing7:

Been missing your posts, Mumzie. Get on out there and show the boys how its done.

Hay little lady! Were you been hiding? Glad to see your out and posting. It's got to get a little warmer for me. :icon_thumright:

Glad to see you back Munszie . Maybe I will see you at CWB soon!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back