What's new

Week One: three weeks of CRH

obsessedwithsilver

Hero Member
Joined
Sep 26, 2009
Messages
547
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Worked hard that week and made a lot of bank visits. Hit the dimes hard as well. I didn't score much until Friday when I went to a bank that never has any halves. The vault teller was in on this day and she overhears me ask my teller if she had any halves. As the teller begins to give me her standard "no" answer the vault teller speaks up and says "I have $138 worth" and she pulls out a plastic box of loosies. I could see a whole bunch of silver sparkling at me. I laughed the whole way home. How do you not notice the edges?

Anyhow, I ended up with 13 90's and 60 40's along with some silver dimes.

OWS
 

Attachments

  • week1.webp
    week1.webp
    30.4 KB · Views: 300
Upvote 0
Some tellers just don't care about silver. I once bought $940 from a vault teller. She told me that she saw a lot of silver ones in the batch when she re-rolled some broken rolls. There were 11 90% and 20 40% total. We love tellers like these. :thumbsup:
 
Good finds my friend. Keep it up.

Golden Silver
 
Yinzi50 said:
Some tellers just don't care about silver. I once bought $940 from a vault teller. She told me that she saw a lot of silver ones in the batch when she re-rolled some broken rolls. There were 11 90% and 20 40% total. We love tellers like these. :thumbsup:

I can relate. Once a teller offered for me to buy (at face value), a 1964 half. I was so happy, but confused at why she didn't keep it for herself.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom