What are you thankful for?

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
:hello: Hi all, well it's that time of year again, great dinners next week, spending time with family and freinds, and I was wondering what everyone is grateful for? ??? I'll start, I'm grateful for those in my life who love and accept me for who I am, I can be me, and it's ok with them! :headbang: I'm grateful for my home, food in my stomach, and just enough money to pay the bills, I'm grateful for my hubby and his deep love for me, even after 17 years, for my son's, that they are all grown now and are doing pretty good, for now, I'm to have a daughter in law soon, can't wait! Hope they set a date soon! :wink: My health sucks, but I'm still here, and I have a wonderful Dr. who does what he can to help me! :thumbsup: I'm also grateful for all my freinds, at home and my TNet freinds, you all know who you are! Each of you has touched me, and have made me a better person, Thank you! :notworthy: I'm also grateful for those in the service who have made it home alive, and those we have lost, because of all these wonderful people, we have more freedom than most! :wink: Red :hello:

OP
OP
Chug And Red

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
What Red Said!!!!! Chug Plus I have Her!!!!! :hello2: :hello2: :hello2:

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
At my age, when I get up that morning I am truly grateful for another day !

Breezie

Gold Member
Oct 3, 2009
North Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
White's DFX & Spectrum~Garrett's Pro-Pointer~VibraProbe
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Happy Thanksgiving to all of my TNET buds! I'm too am thankful for all of the wonderful blessings God has given to me, which are too numerous to list, but here are a few: my family, grandchildren, friends, talents, and life. I'm thankful for all of the positive influences in my life, which helps me to see the glass half full instead of half empty. I wish good health & happiness to all. Sincerely, Donna

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm thankful for all my good friends here at home and at Tnet who gave me their prayers, best wishes and cheerful encouragement during my recent illness. I am also thankful for my family of whom all are getting by and in these times of hardship of the economy and making ends meet. I am thankful that my close family (kids)have all turned out to be responsible adults and who never did drugs or got into trouble when they were growing up. I am thankful that my grand kids are all healthy, happy and smarter than I was when I was a kid. I have so many things to be thankful for I could never list them all at once. Personally I am thankful that I will be able to get around and get back to "prospecting" when my body fully recovers fro my surgeries, and I may have something I found to post here on Tnet! I hope you each and every one have a wonderful Thanksgiving! And true to character and in a lighter sense I am thankful for the 21 lb. turkey who gave his life and is awaiting roasting in my ovenThanksgiving day. RIP Monty

CaptainRobin

Mar 14, 2006
The Peach State
Detector(s) used
Whatever it takes to get the coon.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm thankful that I awake each morning before daylight and am still sucking air. I'm thankful for the mobility I still have each time I visit the VA and see the Veterans there. I'm thankful for the good and honest people I'm aquainted with. Y'all have a good 'un.
Robin

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"This year" I'm thankful that I'll have a nice quiet house all to myself on Thanksgiving day. Although, the Packers and Lions might be visiting me. :wink:

cntrydncr1

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
Bradenton, Fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Minelab Excal II, ETrac, Infiniuim
RTDE I'm so glad your news was good and you are doing well. I'm so thankful for my TNet friends and all of the friends I've made through this awesome hobby. I'm especially thankful to be able to be retired and spend this Thanksgiving and upcoming time with my dear sister who was recently diagnosed with terminal cancer. This may be my last Thanksgiving with her and I'm gonna make it the best I can for us. I'm grateful for her feeling well enough to enjoy a meal with me and 2 very close friends. I will miss my boys this year but am grateful that I'll have a whole week to spend with them at Christmas. Happy Thanksgiving and may we all find lots to be grateful for now and in the upcoming year.

ModernMiner

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2007
North Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore , Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
RTDE3 said:
You see I had a big health scare in the early part of this year when my doctor said the words to me no man wants to hear. :(
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! :icon_thumleft:

Rob,
Were those words, "you have erectile dysfunction"? :icon_scratch: :tongue3:
Sorry Big Guy, I couldn't pass up that one. :thumbsup:

I'm thankful my whole family has jobs in this economy, my wife is still with me after 30 years now :laughing9:, the kids are doing great in college, we have good health, I have great friends on Tnet (yes, including Quindy ;D ) , and Margaritas still love me. :occasion14:
Happy Turkey Day Folks!!! :occasion18:

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ModernMiner said:
RTDE3 said:
You see I had a big health scare in the early part of this year when my doctor said the words to me no man wants to hear. :(
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! :icon_thumleft:

Rob,
Were those words, "you have erectile dysfunction"? :icon_scratch: :tongue3:
Sorry Big Guy, I couldn't pass up that one. :thumbsup:

Yup. Yer SO in trouble for that one MM! :violent1: :D Rob's just being nice to you right this second cause this is a 'Thankful' thread, ya know. :laughing7:
Nana's gonna be nice and tell Rob that I am so happy to hear his dilemma is over. :angel10: :wink:
I'm thankful for so much, I could never list it all. Thankful for the good and the bad. Learning experience from both.
I'll make this list more manageable and be Tnet thankful.
I am thankful for the friends that I have made here.
I am thankful for the opportunity to have met and hunted with many of them.
I am thankful for those here that will take the time to post their finds (I've learned so much), answered dumb questions without being haughty, and take the time to help others solve those mystery items that might not be anything more than a blob of rust from 1955.
I am thankful for even the one that taught me a valuable lesson on how hard I can have my chain yanked till I cut the links. :icon_thumright:

Prayers going up for your Sis, Deb.

Hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday.
Cheers,
Nana :-*

thanksgiving-8-07_18751 2.gif

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rob, I was so involved with my own health issues I forgot about everyone else. I didn't even know you were having problems and for that I apologize. And that apology goes out to anyone else who may have had health or any other serious problems while I was so wrapped up with my own. I learned a good lesson about being sensitive to the needs and problems of others. So, I guess I am thankful for learning a life lesson even at my age. God bless everyone. Monty

bcinbucks

Dec 30, 2007
Philadelphia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thankful for the roof over my head, food on the table, my health, family and friends. What more could you ask for. HAPPY THANKSGIVING from a new guy.

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm thankful that I came all the way from Oklahoma to the middle of the Rockies. Winters are hard and it costs twice as much to live here, but I'm thankful for the diversity, which most folks can't handle. I'm thankful for all my family that stretches from here all the way to Oaxaca Mexico. And I was talkin to Dad about it yesterday, and I'm really thankful I make enough money I don't have to go to the drugstore and buy Black Diamond guitar strings anymore, but can go to a regular music store and buy Ernie Ball's or Fender's, which are way more easier on your fingers.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread