What's new

What happened to this forum, 2nd ammenment

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know the type NHBandit,not happy and just plain miserable unless they have something to complain about.I had a neighbor like that once.:laughing7:
 
You know the type NHBandit,not happy and just plain miserable unless they have something to complain about.I had a neighbor like that once.:laughing7:
It's cool RJC. It just gets old sometimes. That's exactly the crap that got it shut down yet the guy was there every single day several times a day posting. Like I've said 50 times, don't play in the mud & then cry about getting dirty. I'm over it. Let them gloat. No point in allowing this thread to get canned. Now about that pie or cake debate...
 
Last edited:
Pie. Wanna rumble?
 
Deep-dish apple pie with a slab of Vt. sharp chedder.......umumumgood........Gary
 
I'm on a no sugar, no carb diet. I am offended by all this discussion of cake and pie ! :protest:
Please make it all go away so I no longer have to see it! :laughing7:
 
I'm on a no sugar, no carb diet. I am offended by all this discussion of cake and pie ! :protest:
Please make it all go away so I no longer have to see it! :laughing7:
Hide your eyes! ( or your fork as the case may be)
 
I think y'all would of liked my cake from hell that I use to make when I was a catering chef.:laughing7:
 
Cake from hell,do tell!
 
Yup thats what everybody called it.:laughing7:Picture a vanilla sponge cake about 8-9 inches high,cut into 2 layers.In between theres,strawberries,raspberries,blackberries,blueberries,kiwi,fresh nectarine slices,add about 2 more inches to the height.Then its covered in fresh made whipped cream with finely shaved chocolate on top.
 
Yup thats what everybody called it.:laughing7:Picture a vanilla sponge cake about 8-9 inches high,cut into 2 layers.In between theres,strawberries,raspberries,blackberries,blueberries,kiwi,fresh nectarine slices,add about 2 more inches to the height.Then its covered in fresh made whipped cream with finely shaved chocolate on top.

OMG, all that's missing is the rum! I could go into a fine drunken sugar coma with that recipe :)
 
OMG, all that's missing is the rum! I could go into a fine drunken sugar coma with that recipe

Can add some chocolate liqueur to the whipped cream:laughing9:
 
I gotta test my blood sugar, I think that cake has done a number on me just thinking about it.
 
When i joined this forum i thought it was about metal detecting and treasure hunting
 
When i joined this forum i thought it was about metal detecting and treasure hunting
When was that, yesterday ? 2 whole posts and 1 of them is complaining... That is the main focus of course. Now and then we talk about other things as well. Just like "real" people... Welcome. Poke around. You'll find plenty of stuff that makes you happy. What I usually do is log in and then click on "active topics" Pick the ones that interest you. Ignore the rest. Hope this helps. :thumbsup:
 
Last edited:
Administration Removed it.

No more Politics or Religious talk allowed
….. I just never went into any of the forum's that discussed Politics or Religion ….. People get to worked up on those subjects …And in the end no one wins ..And all that is left is bad feelings ..
 
When i joined this forum i thought it was about metal detecting and treasure hunting

Cant treasure hunt or metal detect unless you eat every once and a while can you.Try going without for a week or two or three then get back at me.:laughing7:
 
Deep-dish apple pie with a slab of Vt. sharp chedder.......umumumgood........Gary

OMG! I just threw up a little. chedder with apple pie? That's just plain wrong.
 
OMG! I just threw up a little. chedder with apple pie? That's just plain wrong.

I always thought that myself,some vanilla ice cream is good though lol.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom