Here we go, the troll word has been brought up.

You know, there's this famous book and I'll quote something from it.....
"There's nothing new under the sun." "It's all been done before."
Anyone remember the forum "World News and Events" that was here a few years ago?
Or the "Oh My God" forum where Catholics fought every other denomination?
Has T-net finally learned its lesson?
How could a 2nd amendment forum NOT be political?

Even in this thread the right-aligned types are actually the ones crying and complaining that the lefties got their precious forum removed.
Give it up already and GO TREASURE HUNTING!
Yes, I just expressed my opinion. BIG DEAL.
So, I have an opinion. Do you think I care if a bunch of strangers on the internet agree or disagree my opinion?
Some here think an opinion is soooo precious.
Some duck goof from a reality show has an opinion also.
Too bad so many here had to start thread after thread talking about one man's opinion like it was the gospel or something.
WHO CARES!
Go ahead, get offended by my post. Edit it or even delete it.
I won't lose sleep tonight.
CAN WE ALL GET ALONG NOW?
Happy New Year. Let's hope it's a peaceful one.
Cheers,
Dave.