What's new

What happened to this forum, 2nd ammenment

Status
Not open for further replies.
All in all,it may be for the best that the Second Amendment forum is gone,seemed like most of the time it was one giant pizzin contest because of a few who couldn't control themselves(pun intended) All means of actual discussion were
diverted (pun intended again) by big egos(make of that what you will)
 
Last edited:
What's done is done. My only point is that not one single soul was forced to go there so anyone who was offended by the content did it by choice. As I've said before, I live 400 miles from the ocean so I don't read posts on the SWR forum. It's just common sense. Dosn't matter anyway. On with the show. :thumbsup:
 
Great move many a forum has been ruined by personal views on politics and religion. THIS IS ABOUT METAL DETECTING expose your views on a political religious some where elses forum of your choice there all over the internet.

this can be a slippery slope. I have always enjoyed the "What's for dinner" posts. & I don't think that has anything to do with treasure hunting, unless my cooking is a treasure.
 
All in all,it may be for the best that the Second Amendment forum is gone,seemed like most of the time it was one giant pizzin contest.

Yes I noticed many of those who reported Posts only reported
one side, even if their side started it, they reported the Comebacks :laughing7:
 
Yes I noticed many of those who reported Posts only reported one side, even if their side started it, they reported the Comebacks :laughing7:
Yeah and where are these people now that there is nowhere to argue and did they even metal detect ? Mamabear we should really get that recipe forum cookin again.
 
You always have moles trying to push there agenda .I just think stick to the forum subject this is metal detecting.
 
this has happened in the past and some members got out of control .
 
I have always enjoyed the "What's for dinner" posts. & I don't think that has anything to do with treasure hunting

Sure it does mama.You have to eat to live.Dont eat youre dead.The dead cant metal detect.
 
glad to understand that wasn't just an opinion of mine.

Only one side went whining to admins.

I would have perfered it be moved to charter members only but was not the case. I will support admins decission.....

SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM

MALO PERICULOSAM, LIBERTATEM QUAM QUIETAM SERVITUTEM


We will NOT go quietly into the night!
 
Last edited:
Seems childish to me. If you don't like a thread, or are not interseted in a thread....Well, don't open it.

Just looked at a thread about a Church - Oh, no, are the "Tolerant crowd" going to shut that one down too? Just wondering?
 
so here come the personal attacks...guess we dont need second amendment for that.

too funny.

There are no personal attacks in this thread.

Main Entry:*1per·son·al*

Pronunciation:*\ˈpərs-nəl,*ˈpər-sə-nəl\

Function:*adjective

Etymology: Middle English, from Anglo-French*personel,from Late Latin*personalis,from Latin*persona

Date: 14th century

1*:*of, relating to, or affecting a particular*person*:*private,individual*<personal*ambition><personal*financial gain>*

2 a*:done in*person*without the intervention of another ;*also*:proceeding from a singleperson*
b*:*carried on between individuals directly*<a*personalinterview>*

3*:*relating to theperson*or body*

4*:*relating to an individual or an individual's character, conduct, motives, or private affairs often in an offensive manner<a*personal*insult>*

5 a*:*being rational and self-conscious<personal, responsive.*



SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM

MALO PERICULOSAM, LIBERTATEM QUAM QUIETAM SERVITUTEM


We will NOT go quietly into the night!
 
You always have moles trying to push there agenda .I just think stick to the forum subject this is metal detecting.

Must be noted that Treasure Hunting encompasses much more that metel detecting, if that's what you're interested in, than go to it, other's have other interests. I do agree that some get out of hand, and we all have to live an die by the rules.

Notice that you are new here, and Welcome......but noticed how you landed right here after only 9 posts? Enjoy your trip through the hobby, and HH.......Gary
 
I did not read any personal attack either, only thing I read was TH stating who was making complaints, and since he is a mod, to me that says he knows whom called the whaaambulance..
Personally I think it SUCKS that a few ruined it for the rest of us, I really learned a lot on that forum and will sorely miss it.

I guess the needs of the few outweigh the needs of the many..sad.

Mike
 
Mike no one has ruined it for me at least,I hold fast and true to my beliefs as always,no one can take that from you.
 
all anyone need do is see how some members seem to have no respect for others any more :(

this is not because of their Treasure hunting Beliefs I'm sure.

& is why I became very careful on sharing my Views 100%
.....They actually go hand in hand Jeff,its almost encouraged,big joke on here, to trespass,and you know exactly "who",and what I am talking about......
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom