JohnWhite

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh mighty masons…I have been instructed to deliver a message to Ya’ll…I must tell Ya’ll to read Habakkuk, mainly 2:19…And ask, Am I the stone that Ya’ll have rejected???And I have also been instructed to reveal the location of Opir unto Ya’ll…IF you go to Guamuchil Sinaloa and take the road to Mocorito…From there you must take the road to The Potrero de Los Gastelum…Pass said rancho until you reach the road to Badiraguato…Follow said road until you reach the paved road and go to your left, as the right road leads to Los Sitios…Go passed the mission Santa Cruz, not the wizard, pass the dry creek on your left and their will be a trail which leads to the mountain…Take the trail upward…Once on the trail follow it and look for the black monolith on the left of the trail with the moon carved into it…Proceed until the road ends and go to your right…There you will find a lone structure…Once there turn to your right and look for the Perfil, the stone has fallen and has covered the wash…The trail which you seek shall lead you to his mines and the riches you seek…The 7 mines of Solomon which are the rays of the sun of the Cursum Perficio…May the Ark of the covenant be found there???Who can say for certain…Could this be the heaven ancient man created with their own hands???And as for the diamond that he gave to me…It was found at the fallen fig aka the Higuera Caída…I have chosen that which he who sent me has given me the choice to choose…Man is free to continue to choose that which they so desire to choose…As it is written…Shall man continue to choose the works of their hands or the works of God…Who will build his temple???

Ed T

Last edited:
OP
OP
JohnWhite

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
JohnWhite

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Could a certain member of this forum have that which I call my signet seal???Could it quite possibly be the richest man in the world???Would you know anything about that of which I speak Assembler???

I guess that we may never know…

Ed T

Assembler

Silver Member
May 10, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites, Fisher, Garrett, and Falcon.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Could a certain member of this forum have that which I call my signet seal???Could it quite possibly be the richest man in the world???Would you know anything about that of which I speak Assembler???

I guess that we may never know…

Ed T
"Signet" refers to a seal commonly used for the sign manual of the sovereign. In Scotland, a seal by which royal warrants connected with the administration of justice were formerly authenticated.

The "State of Oregon" code refers to use of a seal on "Private writings classified". Private writings are either:
1. Sealed; or
2. Unsealed. [L. 1862; D. section 740].
I can provide comparative Leg. for Cal. and Mon.

I can provide the definition of "Seal" for the "State of Oregon" also if you like.

I can provide Oregon "Case Law" that states:
"A seal is primary evidence of a consideration".

The "State of Oregon" code has seal, effect of:
A writing under seal may therefore be modified or discharged by a writing not under seal or by an oral agreement otherwise valid. [L. 1862; D. section 743].

Assembler

Silver Member
May 10, 2017
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
OP
OP
JohnWhite

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The flash may indicate how the fire started. Interesting.
I wonder IF it may have been a precision alien strike???As IF there could possibly be such a thing???

Ed T

OP
OP
JohnWhite

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well…I have not received any response on my petition…I guess that he must still be angry with GENON for some silly reason…

Go figure…

Ed T

OP
OP
JohnWhite

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well people…A strange object has been placed in front of the residence in which I reside…I have no idea of exactly what it is or why it was placed there…But I felt that I should take a video of it and share it with ya’ll…. IF anyone would like to come and get it and take it away, you are more than welcome to do so…I will leave it out in front of the house…Well, I couldn’t post the video so I just took a picture of it instead..

Ed T

Attachments

• IMG_1148.jpeg
    IMG_1148.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 25
OP
OP
JohnWhite

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well people…A strange object has been placed in front of the residence in which I reside…I have no idea of exactly what it is or why it was placed there…But I felt that I should take a video of it and share it with ya’ll…. IF anyone would like to come and get it and take it away, you are more than welcome to do so…I will leave it out in front of the house…Well, I couldn’t post the video so I just took a picture of it instead..

Ed T
Well…Whatever it was is gone…Go figure…

Ed T

nuggetshooter323

Jul 22, 2005
Colorado Springs
Detector(s) used
The Legend, Anfibio Equinox 900, Gold Kruzer, XP Deus, ORX, Tesoro Tejon, Whites GMT, Falcon MD20, XP MI-6, Fisher F-Pulse, Pulse Dive, Vibra Probe, UniProbe.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
The flash may indicate how the fire started. Interesting.
One of my jobs in the Air Force was maintaining and operating power plants and power grids, and every transformer that I saw that failed always flashed. Usually, it's over and done with the flash. For it to be still burning hours later must have been a really hot spark to ignite transformer oil.

lightspirt

Jul 26, 2023
West Virginia
Detector(s) used
Spirit of the Universe

Ed T
It would be nice to make some turkey tracks with it come Thanksgiving .

OP
OP
JohnWhite

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found the 3 prongs rather interesting…I thought it might be used for gathering fruit myself…

Here is another interesting article I came across today…https://hbswk.hbs.edu/item/new-learning-at-american-home-products
I found the part about one of their 1989 acquisitions rather fascinating…

It seems like most trails keep leading back to Morningstar PNC investments Pfizer and Albert Bourla for some silly reason…Maybe it is just my silly imagination…

Ed T

OP
OP
JohnWhite

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wonder IF aliens actually do exist???I too wonder IF they created that which I call my signet seal and can distinguish between someone sealed by me with it and someone sealed with it by someone else…It sure would be something else IF I was actually taken aboard one of their ships back in the 70’s when I was a young boy and they actually took a sample of my DNA…But of course all of this is mere speculation and one is free to believe that which they choose to believe…I wonder IF anyone has actually subjected it to a scanning electron microscopic scan???Then again…I could just be another Travis Tumlinson and I could have created it with a Dremel…Who can say for certain???

Ed T

OP
OP
JohnWhite

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is some interesting reading…

I wonder IF my signet seal in the wrong hands might cause any number of unknown natural events???Like possible droughts, floods, fires, melting ice caps or even heatwaves???

Then again…All of this could be attributed to global warming…

I wonder what the Israelites take on such a story might be???

What thinks ye Assembler???

Ed T

OP
OP
JohnWhite

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The strangest thing happened to the car I use today…I don’t know IF it’s a sign or IF some all mighty powers that be are casting a curse on me…Who knows???It appears to be some animal hair…

Attachments

• IMG_1149.jpeg
    IMG_1149.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 15
  • IMG_1150.jpeg
    IMG_1150.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 15

Assembler

Silver Member
May 10, 2017
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Here is some interesting reading…

I wonder IF my signet seal in the wrong hands might cause any number of unknown natural events???Like possible droughts, floods, fires, melting ice caps or even heatwaves???

Then again…All of this could be attributed to global warming…

I wonder what the Israelites take on such a story might be???

What thinks ye Assembler???

Ed T
Don't know.

OP
OP
JohnWhite

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The strangest thing happened to the car I use today…I don’t know IF it’s a sign or IF some all mighty powers that be are casting a curse on me…Who knows???It appears to be some animal hair…
I find it kind of strange…Whatever type of animal hair it is…It is still stuck to my car and windshield after driving over 50 miles at over 65 mph…It too seemed a little strange that there was no sign of any of this animal hair on the ground…It was only on my car…I guess it is just one of life’see little mysteries…Oh well…I don’t think I’ll lose any sleep over it…IF anyone is in the area and is interested in checking it out, all mighty powers that be, feel free to do so…I think Ya’ll know where I live…lol

Ed T

OP
OP
JohnWhite

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don't know.
Oh well…IF you were a praying man, you should pray on it…Who knows…You just might be heard…But what do I know…

Are you sure you have never seen a small piece of diatomaceous earth with what appears to have gold and silver paint on it…With a . on one side and an apple on the other??? It would be pretty strange IF it had an X on it… Wouldn’t it???

Oh well…Life will continue to go on..,Won’t it???I guess that that too is just another one of life’s little mysteries…

Ed T

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I wonder IF aliens actually do exist???

Yep...almost no doubt about it.

Does that mean that *they* are here, on Earth? Not really, but there is always a possibility that, like humans, intelligent alien life may be first sending out probes/rovers to gather information and report it back to the home planet. We are doing much the same with Mars, our Moon and no doubt soon we will be visiting some of the moons orbiting the gas giants, Jupiter and Saturn.

There are inherent, serious problems with organic life forms transiting the Universe, or galaxies, not to mention that space (the Universe) is a really, really big place. Our own galaxy, the Milky Way, is over 100,000 light years across, so even if we could travel at light speed (186,000 miles per second), it would still require a journey of 100,000 Earth years just to get from one side to the other.

Then there is the solar and cosmic radiation. Within our own solar system, we are protected from this radiation by the heliosphere, but beyond the edges of our solar system there is cosmic radiation to deal with. One of the best shields for that is..water, but then water is heavy, which requires even more boost/energy to get a space ship clear of the Earths gravity.

As I mentioned..organic life forms (aka: humans) are not well suited to the space environment, making interstellar travel problematic.

I have no doubt there is intelligent life elsewhere in the Universe, but there are many problems to be solved before we go jumping into (theoretical) wormholes.

Favorite subject of mine...I could blather on for hours..
ufo-021.gif

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread