What's new

What is the most valuable thing you have ever found?

bloovey

Full Member
Joined
Feb 16, 2017
Messages
123
Reaction score
91
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What is the most valuable thing you have ever found? How much was it worth?
 
Metal detecting..... Priceless!!!

HH, RN
 
You can find those things from most members under this heading:

My Best Finds!

Mine was a ring. 14 grand. Everyone is probably sick of seeing it.

 
$350 silver little orphan Annie cereal box ring from the 1930's
Found in a 1920-1960 swim beach in 3 foot of water.
 
What is the statute of limitations on IRS taxable income?
 
Scuba you better put those on eBay, people buy the **** out of those!
 
My cat, Tippy, from an animal shelter. Priceless.
 
Over $200 and less than 20k, and I still have it. :) That said, I agree with metal detecting being priceless, especially when you need it even more than you want to do it.
 
Hmmm I have never found any one item worth more than a couple hundred bucks. But, when i add it up over the years, its impressive!
 
Talk to a tax attorney and take their advice. Good luck.

I was more thinking along the advice of Karl von Mueller: "Keep silent about your finds".
 
Thrill of the hunt

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk
 
Last year I found a really nice 14K wedding band and last month I found a 1904S Barber half dollar.

My CTX is paid off in 1 year.
 
last week a 14k ring worth 200
 
A booklet full of coupons for fries and burgers at McDonalds. Ok I really didn’t find that but a fellow can dream.
 
Happiness, Worth more than money, money can't buy happiness.

You are absolutely right. However, it can make living a lot easier and give you a peace of mind which plays an important role in being on this earth.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom