chukers
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Feb 1, 2010
- Messages
- 1,824
- Reaction score
- 147
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Eastland Texas
- Detector(s) used
- Whites V3i - Ace 250 (backup) - Garrett Pro Pointer - Lesche Digger
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting

Bramblefind said:Could "Gulf" have something to do with Gulf Oil? I think Breckenridge was an oil boom town.
Here is an obit I found from the Abilene Reporter News 10/10/1970 -
![]()
![]()
![]()
Social Security Death Index
about Edmond Jernigan
Name: Edmond Jernigan
SSN: 440-10-3068
Last Residence: 70560 New Iberia, Iberia, Louisiana, United States of America
Born: 22 Sep 1906
Died: Oct 1970
State (Year) SSN issued: Oklahoma (Before 1951)
bigcypresshunter said:I dont think we used any numbers before zip codes. The word GULF is not part of an address.
LOL wow.Iron Patch said:bigcypresshunter said:I dont think we used any numbers before zip codes. The word GULF is not part of an address.
Ok, please fill us in on what it is.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Texas_Oil_BoomBramblefind said:Could "Gulf" have something to do with Gulf Oil? I think Breckenridge was an oil boom town.