Whats on the menu tonight?

DiggityDiggity

Sep 25, 2013
Detector(s) used
Garret AT Pro, Garrett 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's my birfday today, so I requested from my gf: grilled chicken (been marinating for 2 days), asparagus (with butter & garlic of course), garlic bread with homemade mozzarella, and bushmill's on the rocks to wash it all down. I can't wait!

CoilyGirl

Gold Member
Nov 8, 2012
Nashville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-Terra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Happy Birthday DiggityDiggity,your dinner sounds delicious. I'm making tacos tonight with black bean salad on the side. It's just a can of rinsed beans,some thawed Silver Queen corn, cilantro,tomatoes,shallots, lime juice and olive oil.

texasred777

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2013
Mountain Home, Idaho
Detector(s) used
BH Lone Star, BH Tracker IV, BH Tracker 2-D/707, Harbor Freight MD-3005, and 2 BH 840
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Yesterday, the son-in-law pan fried some tilapia fillets. Served with red and tartar sauce. I make a garden salad to go with it.
When I got up this morning, I smelled something as soon as I opened my bedroom door. Fresh baked bread. The Rhodes frozen loaves are very yeasty! I really love 'em. I ate almost a quarter loaf with some margarine smeared on it while it was still hot; along with about 3 cups of coffee. Yummy!
Had to take a little break. Daughter called on the intercom. Son-in-law just baked a huge platter of home made chocolate chip cookies! I've got to go! Cookies and coffee! Good night!

DiggityDiggity

Sep 25, 2013
Detector(s) used
Garret AT Pro, Garrett 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Happy Birthday DiggityDiggity,your dinner sounds delicious. I'm making tacos tonight with black bean salad on the side. It's just a can of rinsed beans,some thawed Silver Queen corn, cilantro,tomatoes,shallots, lime juice and olive oil.

Thanks Coily! Dinner and birthday was awesome. Low key celebration since it was a Monday night (booo!). Your dinner sounds awesome too. I'm a Mexican food addict at heart. That black bean salad sounds so good, I think I'll make it tonight. I have recently become addicted to queso fresco. Have you tried that cheese? It's so good on tacos!

CoilyGirl

Gold Member
Nov 8, 2012
Nashville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-Terra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Thanks Coily! Dinner and birthday was awesome. Low key celebration since it was a Monday night (booo!). Your dinner sounds awesome too. I'm a Mexican food addict at heart. That black bean salad sounds so good, I think I'll make it tonight. I have recently become addicted to queso fresco. Have you tried that cheese? It's so good on tacos!

I love queso fresco,its so much lighter and fresher tasting than say Monterey or pepper jack. I have been trying to cut back on my portions of meat a little bit and I found that barbecued pork leftover from the previous night without the sauce is great the next day wrapped up in a corn tortilla with black beans,avocado,red onions, and cilantro the next day with adobo sauce.

lookindown

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Chicken tenderloins, marinated in Italian dressing and grilled, with boiled potatoes, green beans and deviled eggs.

texasred777

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2013
Mountain Home, Idaho
Detector(s) used
BH Lone Star, BH Tracker IV, BH Tracker 2-D/707, Harbor Freight MD-3005, and 2 BH 840
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I got the 'urge' for my cheese sandwiches yesterday. I took a loaf of fresh baked bread (from early morning), sliced it, toasted it, and placed cheese slices on it. I like to use a slice of American, a slice of Swiss, and a slice of jalapeno cheese. Then I place it in the microwave for about 20 to 30 seconds until it gets soft and 'melty'. I had a large plate of garden salad with coleslaw dressing on it. If I would let myself, I could eat this 4 or 5 times a week.
Today, we're grilling hamburgers. Now, that's just about my most favorite food of all.

lookindown

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Meatloaf made from venison, corn, mashed potatoes and gravy.

texasred777

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2013
Mountain Home, Idaho
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Viking, you're making me hungry! I haven't had pizza in 4 or 5 weeks. As they used to say about Wolf Brand chili: That's too long!

OP
OP
Oregon Viking

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor and Galice Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DSCN5401.JPG

Higgy

Bronze Member
Jul 21, 2014
NH
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus, Tesoro Tiger Shark, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
We had BLT sandwiches. Sourdough bread. Uncured, maple-brined and smoked bacon... thick cut. Garden beefsteak tomatoes so huge it only takes one slice to cover a slice of bread. Iceberg lettuce. Hellman's mayo, which is THE mayo of New England. kosher salt. fresh cracked pepper. Beer. Good. :occasion14:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread