Diggit
Hero Member
- #1
Thread Owner
What's with all the "goodbyes?"
I just started posting here, and in two days I have seen four "goodbye" threads from members with pretty high post counts.
Is this normal here, or did something happen?
I get the impression that people are unhappy with changes. Things CHANGE, we all have to adapt. It's the APPEARANCE of a website, for crying out loud.
Just doesn't seem like a reason for "website suicide." Give it a chance. I'm a moderator at another treasure hunting website, and it has changed FOUR times in the past year. So, if you go somewhere else, chances are IT is going to change as well.
I just started posting here, and in two days I have seen four "goodbye" threads from members with pretty high post counts.
Is this normal here, or did something happen?
I get the impression that people are unhappy with changes. Things CHANGE, we all have to adapt. It's the APPEARANCE of a website, for crying out loud.
Just doesn't seem like a reason for "website suicide." Give it a chance. I'm a moderator at another treasure hunting website, and it has changed FOUR times in the past year. So, if you go somewhere else, chances are IT is going to change as well.

out for attention and have been threatening to quit for months.. I like to call that section our drama queens 

trolling from thread to thread, because to dispite his 7000 and odd posts, I have yet to see a Treasure find related one, so this site becoming a social media site,.. he won't mind at all. 








