What's new

Wheres Mumszie ?

lookindown

Gold Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2010
Messages
7,110
Reaction score
4,937
Golden Thread
0
Location
Florida
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Shes gone missing. :dontknow:
 
Upvote 0
I'm wondering where she is, too.

Hope she is back soon.

L
 
I too hope Mumszie is OK.
 
The last post of her that I have seen was July 9 2011 on my Facebook , haven't seen or herd from her sense
 
It says last active Jul 12, 2011.. Hope everything is O.K. :-\

Name: mumszie
Signature: Garrett GTI 1500, CZ-20, Bounty Hunter QD II & persistence!
Comment: Yep, it's me! Mumszie
Posts: 2734 (1.172 per day)
Position: Charter Member
Location: Spring Hill, Florida
Date Registered: Feb 22, 2005, 02:19:52 AM
Last Active: Jul 12, 2011, 05:13:05 PM
 
I talked to her on FB said she didnt have anything to post, so will be back on when shes got a good find to post, and shes busy at home with her hubby too.
 
Bootybay said:
I talked to her on FB said she didnt have anything to post, so will be back on when shes got a good find to post, and shes busy at home with her hubby too.
Thanks for the info.
 
I contacted Mumszie via e-mail; she said that she is busy ..husband is not feeling well, and she is caring for him.

She has not had time to do much detecting lately.

L
 
Thanks Lorrain, I am not so worried now.
 
Lorrain. said:
I contacted Mumszie via e-mail; she said that she is busy ..husband is not feeling well, and she is caring for him.

She has not had time to do much detecting lately.

L

Thank you Lorrain! I admit, I was getting worried..
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom