Born2Dtect
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Jun 11, 2004
- Messages
- 1,683
- Reaction score
- 68
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Hurlock, Maryland
- Detector(s) used
- XP Deus, Excalibur II
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Re: White's New Detector... Vision
Brett,
The technology from Cypress Semiconductor appears cutting edge. I checked out their website. One if the wireless chips appears to be a work in progress. The other, a wireless USB device with a 2.4 MHz transceiver would not only explain the V3's wireless headphones but the wireless data transfer capabilities. This is not a simple electronics, but I am surprised that no one has tried to apply it to a larger market. I would think a wireless headphone after market add on would catch someones eye by now. We will wait and see how well Whites has done. Thanks for the info.
Ed D.
Brett,
The technology from Cypress Semiconductor appears cutting edge. I checked out their website. One if the wireless chips appears to be a work in progress. The other, a wireless USB device with a 2.4 MHz transceiver would not only explain the V3's wireless headphones but the wireless data transfer capabilities. This is not a simple electronics, but I am surprised that no one has tried to apply it to a larger market. I would think a wireless headphone after market add on would catch someones eye by now. We will wait and see how well Whites has done. Thanks for the info.
Ed D.
). So, I called the White's distributor for this area, and she put together what I feel is an good, if not outstanding, package that includes headphones, additional coil, pin-pointer, and a few other things. The best part is that she charged me a FAIR postal rate, which is rare for people to do when shipping to this town. I would have preferred to stay with KellyCo, but...........................
. 






