The big 500. Gotta be some sorta
new work place 
patio one
patio and rock wall, Buckshot was a big help with these projects
couple of hunting spots we have made it too
just a nice example of the many storms we've been lucky to have this summer.Can't believe I messed up 500. Hit send instead of add. Anyway thanks to all you hunters and enthusiasts who have taught me so much over the last few years. I posted my first artifact here and now my collections is quite large. Hunting is slow here so not much to show but I'm getting my room together in the new house so soon ill have pix. Gotta have a nice place to display my artifacts from Steve and Steve. Thanks again guys! Lets keep it goin and hit 1000.
Can't believe I messed up 500. Hit send instead of add. Anyway thanks to all you hunters and enthusiasts who have taught me so much over the last few years. I posted my first artifact here and now my collections is quite large. Hunting is slow here so not much to show but I'm getting my room together in the new house so soon ill have pix. Gotta have a nice place to display my artifacts from Steve and Steve. Thanks again guys! Lets keep it goin and hit 1000.
View attachment 839883 There you go! The infamomus Smurufett.View attachment 839892heres one of me and hubby.
My name is Heather Brown and my husband of 20 yrs. is Rick (he's floating around on here somewhere!). We are originally from South Bend, Indiana, but moved to Middle Tennessee (on KY state line) 15 yrs. ago. He works for the City, I'm a full-time late in life college student studying to be a Veterinary Technician with the hopes of landing a job with TWRA. If we are not out relic hunting, we are riding/conditioning/competing our horses in distance riding. 

Welcome Smurufett to NAA!
Welcome hbrown22 to NAA!14 years ago today I somehow convinced my old lady to marry me. Feeling old and lucky. That's her and my son Isaak at my daughters graduation.
14 yrs married thats a long time.