Salvor6

Silver Member
Feb 5, 2005
Port Richey, Florida
Detector(s) used
Aquapulse, J.W. Fisher Proton 3, Pulse Star II, Detector Pro Headhunter, AK-47
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Just do a Google search of "Jupiter Wreck" and you will come up with several sources of the history of the wreck.

matador

Tenderfoot
Aug 5, 2007
West Palm Beach
HI Seahunter,
Wow, amazing finds!
We're down in WPB and would love to dive with you!
Are you planning any more dives this year? Its been blowing, but should clear up again in the next week I hear. Love the new website!
Matador

OP
OP
SEAHUNTER

SEAHUNTER

Jan 10, 2006
PALM BEACH COUNTY,FLORIDA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Matador
No dives planned this winter. We really have to check the seas each morning and go from there. At this time of year the forecast seems to change every hour. In the spring we can start planning dives. Maybe we can get together then.
Seahunter

MoTwister

Apr 27, 2007
Joplin, MO
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Turbo, Fisher 1280-X, Aquapulse.
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Sea Hunter I just saw a emerald on ebay that was found in a conglomerate with a ship spike that was a beach find after the storm last month. Its under 1715 fleet, if my middle age memory serves me correctly I believe that Doug and Scottylee were talking about how no emeralds had been recovered at the Archangel site when I was aboard. Thought you would be interested. Just read another post the Tnet member that has this for sale is Phipsfolly.

malady

May 28, 2007
Florida
maybe this spring/summer, ill be able to meet up and watch and learn what you guys do and help in anyway.
malady

cliffscot

Oct 19, 2007
Bimini, Bahamas & Atlanta, GA
Detector(s) used
Fisher 8-x, Garrett Sea Hunter
Just to let you know we tried diving on Feb 3 and the vis sucked due to the dredging going on in the inlet. It still was fun and beat a good day at the office.

Attachments

• seahunter.jpg
    seahunter.jpg
    235.6 KB · Views: 1,668

ScubaDude

Bronze Member
Oct 10, 2006
Coastal, NC
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS, Garret Seahunter MK II, Geometrics 882, Marine Sonic SS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Beach re nourishment doesn't look like a great way to start the season????? >:(

Reefdrifter

Jan 4, 2008
Punta Gorda, Florida
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark
Hello Sea Hunter,
Please PM me, your mail box is full and I would like to talk to you about working on your dive crew. I live in Punta Gorda and could come over on the weekends.

Thanks,
Bob

wreckvalle

Nov 20, 2006
SeaHunter,

How far are you from Daytona Beach? I do not get down to Florida to often but may be making a trip to visit my in laws. Would love to dive with you for a couple days.

Sincerely,
Capt. Dan Berg
www.aquaexplorers.com

Salvor6

Silver Member
Feb 5, 2005
Port Richey, Florida
Detector(s) used
Aquapulse, J.W. Fisher Proton 3, Pulse Star II, Detector Pro Headhunter, AK-47
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Hey Dan, its great to have a legendary wreck diver like you join this forum. I have one of your books, WRECK VALLEY, and it is great! SEAHUNTER is located in (where else) Jupiter, FL. Thats about 150 miles S. of Daytona.

cpt scuba

Jul 17, 2006
hey scott i thought i would check with you about this summer have i 3 inch airlift and 30 years experience plus a strong earger son who would love to do some diving this season got the time and can help build boat repair engine or any thing else you can think of dove for mel in key west 2 summers he worked me almost to death but i enjoyed it my cell 863 464 0770 home phone 863 699 1673

AMorgan

Feb 22, 2008
Houston Texas
SEAHUNTER,

Do you have any need for a diver with geophysical (gravity and magnetic) and GIS (geographic information systems) experience? I'm currently employed as an interpreter for a consulting company in the oil and gas industry, specializing in interpretation of marine and airborne gravity and magnetic data. I could offer my services during my vacation time, if it coincides with times you may be diving.

I also have experience operating a 5" suction dredge, and hold an advanced open water diving certification through NAUI.

PM me if you think you might have use for me.

Alan

holedigginfool

Tenderfoot
Mar 4, 2008
Kissimmee, Florida
I am thirty minutes from Melborne and would love the opportunity to join you. I am on call to be of service, because I work for myself, and can clear my schedule at anytime. I am not yet a certified diver, but that is comming soon. I would be willing to work the deck, cook, whatever.
Please e-mail me at [email protected] I also may be able to dig up some investors as I work in the commodities business in gold and diamonds. These folks are willing to look at an executive summary, and follow my advise closely. I am new here, but let's talk. Holedigginfool.

Attachments

• gold bars.jpg
    gold bars.jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 1,316
OP
OP
SEAHUNTER

SEAHUNTER

Jan 10, 2006
PALM BEACH COUNTY,FLORIDA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Everyone
I want to apologize for not responding sooner. I had to leave town to take over management of my hotel and bar in Hollywood Beach, Fl.
www.riptidehotel.com
Before I left I had reset the spam filter on aol and did not realize I was getting these messages.

Malady, Reefdrifter, Wreckvalle, Cptscuba, Amorgan & Holedigginfool
Would enjoy meeting all of you this summer and sharing the adventure with you. I have emptied my mailbox and can now accept pm's.
Thanks
Seahunter

bikerlawyer

Jan 9, 2008
Melbourne Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I live up the coast in Melbourne, am certified and have an Excaliubur 1000. Can be there to dive with an hour or so notice. Welcome the opportunity to meet and dive your wreck!

DandyDon

Sep 22, 2005
Michigan
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Hey Scott,

Just sent you a PM, when you get a chance pls reply.

Don

klava

Mar 13, 2007
Them there hills!
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistidor
I just spent the last hour or so reading all these responses and looking at the pics. Congrats on all the great finds so far. Ill be down in Pompano Beach in abouta month and plan to move there later on in the year. Not sure how close this is to your site but would love to lend a hand. I am not a certified diver but always wanted to be. Maybe this is the motivation I need lol. Good luck from the mountians!

-K

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread