💵 FOR SALE WIRELESS HEADPHONES for sale PRE-ORDER...reserve yours now.

Sovereignelite

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2012
Bloomington Indiana
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC & TESORO GOLDEN SABRE II---ETRAC COILS :SEF 10x12, SEF 6x8, X-5, Detech 8" concentric, ,--- TESORO COILS- 12x10 TOOLS: Lesche, Profind 25, Garrett Propointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DSCN1680.JPG DSCN1682.JPG DSCN1459.JPG DSCN1460.JPG DSCN1458.JPG

I can't seem to get enough of these at one time to fill everyone's requests for them.SO I am taking pre-orders to guarantee anyone who wants a set that they will get one (limit 2 sets, PM me if you need more) I will have these together in the mail to you in 5 to 10 days or sooner if I already have the parts.

IF you wish to pre-order 1 or 2 sets: PAYPAL $64 to [email protected]--MAKE SURE I HAVE YOUR MAILING ADDRESS!

Here are the options FOR SHIPPING:
(1) $64.00 for set of headphones shipped First Class with tracking (I will not be responsible for loss)

(2) $66.00 for set of headphones shipped First Class with tracking AND INSURANCE

(3) $66.50 for set of headphones shipped Priority Mail with tracking (I will not be responsible for loss)

(4) $68.00 for set of headphones shipped Priority Mail with tracking AND INSURANCE

NOTE: If you order two sets, the second set is only $64 regardless of shipping method above. For example: If you do Priority with insurance and order a second set it will be $68 + $64.

These have a volume control which is essential for detectorists without a volume control on their detectors. Each comes with (1) Very light Adjustable Bluetooth over the ear headphones with VOLUME control (1)3.5 to 6.35 jack adapter. (1) Bluetooth transmitter (2) USB cables for recharging headphones and transmitter (1)adhesive velcro patch to attach transmitter to your detector if you so choose. I have experienced no so-called lag or interference with these in case you're wondering. Should work with any detector type. I know it works with both my Sovereign and Etrac. PRICE is $64.00 with original box---INCLUDES SHIPPING to lower 48 US states. PRICE IS FIRM ...You will hate using corded headphones after you use these! I will have a few more later not sure when.

CONTACT ME BEFORE PAYING! PAYPAL ONLY!
If you have never used wireless phones, you will wonder how you ever did without them.

Thanks for the purchases glad all have been happy so far![/COLOR][/SIZE]

HERE ARE SOME COMMENTS FROM MEMBERS WHO HAVE PURCHASED THESE FROM ME:

MEMBER "lafatlife" : "I bought these as well and tried them out today. I did not notice a lag and heard all the tones I was using on the etrac. Also tried them on the ATPro, the Omega and the T2 with the same results.
Thanks Sovereignelite, I have let some of my friends know about these so you might get some more requests."

MEMBER "baddad" : "thanks sov these work just fine zero lag crystal clear signal light as all get out and the price is fair hour before dark and im gone"

MEMBER "Rogerdodger" : "Got mine in the mail today and charged them for an hour and took it out in the back yard and they worked great on the E-TRAC .
I hooked it up to a couple of other things and no problem. "

MEMBER "G.A.P. Metal" : "Zac
I Got mine today thanks
Fast shipping
Gary " and also "ZAC
Had mine out today they sound great,cancel out most outdoor sound,no lag at all....and man what freedom....f&^% Those wired phones i`m hooked !! just like you said.... took my big shovel out in the pasture and jumped on it with both feet and the phones held on good, but cant`t even tell there on my head.. and now my friend is looking at mine and i know what he`s thinking.
Gary "

MEMBER "DEepseekerADS" : "Hey, got mine yesterday, went through the charging and syncing. Mine work GREAT!

Now I am cord free - what a pain in the butt that cord had been for years!

Zac is a man of his word.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Sovereignelite

Sovereignelite

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2012
Bloomington Indiana
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC & TESORO GOLDEN SABRE II---ETRAC COILS :SEF 10x12, SEF 6x8, X-5, Detech 8" concentric, ,--- TESORO COILS- 12x10 TOOLS: Lesche, Profind 25, Garrett Propointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Two reserved so far.

OP
OP
Sovereignelite

Sovereignelite

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2012
Bloomington Indiana
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Four now reserved! Don't miss out! Pre-order today!

sonofadigger

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2012
SOMEWHERE
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MINELAB E-TRAC MINELAB SAFARI TEKNETICS OMEGA 8000 GARRETT AT PRO GARRETT PRO POINTER VIBRA PROBE 580
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Will the hot red head come with them?

OP
OP
Sovereignelite

Sovereignelite

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2012
Bloomington Indiana
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
FIVE reserved: DON'T miss OUT!!!!!:BangHead:

OP
OP
Sovereignelite

Sovereignelite

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2012
Bloomington Indiana
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You push a button and wait a a minute. You don't have to have any software or have to use your PC so yes automatically.
How do you pair them Do they Automatically Pair

OP
OP
Sovereignelite

Sovereignelite

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2012
Bloomington Indiana
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just replied.:icon_thumright:

OP
OP
Sovereignelite

Sovereignelite

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2012
Bloomington Indiana
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Get in while the wait is short!

OP
OP
Sovereignelite

Sovereignelite

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2012
Bloomington Indiana
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got all parts in just now. Will be shipping to everyone who has pre-ordered tomorrow! Have one extra set to sell: first to contact me gets it.

Roger Mn.

Silver Member
Aug 18, 2007
Rochester,Minnesota
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Got mine in the mail today and charged them for an hour and took it out in the back yard and they worked great on the E-TRAC .
I hooked it up to a couple of other things and no problem.

OP
OP
Sovereignelite

Sovereignelite

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2012
Bloomington Indiana
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
AWESOME! Glad you like! I use mine all the time...saves a lot of neck strain when you are digging as well! Happy Hunting!
Got mine in the mail today and charged them for an hour and took it out in the back yard and they worked great on the E-TRAC .
I hooked it up to a couple of other things and no problem.

OP
OP
Sovereignelite

Sovereignelite

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2012
Bloomington Indiana
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
Sovereignelite

Sovereignelite

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2012
Bloomington Indiana
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am taking pre-orders again I ACTUALLY have two sets in my possession that have been sold pending payment. If they are not paid for by 9pm tonight Indiana time they will be up for grabs, so check back. I sometimes have offers to buy and then never hear from the person again. These will be available for shipment tomorrow. Other than those, I am taking more preorders again as the 8 sets I have are paid for (except the two previously mentioned that are being held pending payment) If you would like faster mailing method (Priority) and insurance add $4 to the $64. Otherwise I ship First Class to keep the cost down. If you only want insurance the cost is $2.00 I will not be responsible for lost packages, BUT all packages will have tracking. PLEASE PROVIDE ACTUAL NAME AND USERNAME WHEN PURCHASING AS WELL AS MAILING ADDRESS. This gets REALLY confusing when a person sends a Paypal payment with no address connected to it and then writes me via email using their username only or sends me an address via PM but I don't know which person this is that has just paid me...Confused? Me too! :) SO here are the options:
(1) $64.00 for set of headphones shipped First Class with tracking (I will not be responsible for loss)

(2) $66.00 for set of headphones shipped First Class with tracking AND INSURANCE

(3) $66.50 for set of headphones shipped Priority Mail with tracking (I will not be responsible for loss)

(4) $68.00 for set of headphones shipped Priority Mail with tracking AND INSURANCE

Thanks for the purchases glad all have been happy so far!

OP
OP
Sovereignelite

Sovereignelite

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2012
Bloomington Indiana
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You are welcome Gary! In the mail as we speak!
Money sent ---Paypal thanks Gary

ALL PRE-ORDERS HAVE BEEN FILLED AND MAILED OUT-WILL BE ORDERING MORE PARTS TODAY-DON'T MISS OUT. TAKING PRE-ORDERS FOR THE NEXT BATCH! RESERVE YOURS NOW!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread