💵 FOR SALE WIRELESS HEADPHONES for sale PRE-ORDER...reserve yours now.

OP
OP
Sovereignelite

Sovereignelite

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2012
Bloomington Indiana
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC & TESORO GOLDEN SABRE II---ETRAC COILS :SEF 10x12, SEF 6x8, X-5, Detech 8" concentric, ,--- TESORO COILS- 12x10 TOOLS: Lesche, Profind 25, Garrett Propointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

G.A.P.metal

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2010
"Kan-a-we-o-la" Head on a Pole N.Y. Seneca Territo
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, 11" Low Freq. , 9" X35 Coils, MI 6 Pointer...
Land or Sea Pointer
King Of Spades 40" KS-D SA and 40" KS-S-SA
L
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
ZAC
Had mine out today they sound great,cancel out most outdoor sound,no lag at all....and man what freedom....f&^% Those wired phones i`m hooked !! just like you said.... took my big shovel out in the pasture and jumped on it with both feet and the phones held on good, but cant`t even tell there on my head.. and now my friend is looking at mine and i know what he`s thinking.
Gary

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey, got mine yesterday, went through the charging and syncing. Mine work GREAT!

Now I am cord free - what a pain in the butt that cord had been for years!

Zac is a man of his word.

OP
OP
Sovereignelite

Sovereignelite

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2012
Bloomington Indiana
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC & TESORO GOLDEN SABRE II---ETRAC COILS :SEF 10x12, SEF 6x8, X-5, Detech 8" concentric, ,--- TESORO COILS- 12x10 TOOLS: Lesche, Profind 25, Garrett Propointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome Gary...It feels so good to be able use your body normally without having to compensate for the length or the angle of the cord, glad you like them! Happy Hunting!
ZAC
ZAC
Had mine out today they sound great,cancel out most outdoor sound,no lag at all....and man what freedom....f&^% Those wired phones i`m hooked !! just like you said.... took my big shovel out in the pasture and jumped on it with both feet and the phones held on good, but cant`t even tell there on my head.. and now my friend is looking at mine and i know what he`s thinking.
Gary

OP
OP
Sovereignelite

Sovereignelite

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2012
Bloomington Indiana
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Glad you like! It's a world of difference without the cord for sure! I can't stand corded phones now, so I always have 2 pairs charged up and ready in my detector bag. Happy Hunting!

Hey, got mine yesterday, went through the charging and syncing. Mine work GREAT!

Now I am cord free - what a pain in the butt that cord had been for years!

Zac is a man of his word.

OP
OP
Sovereignelite

Sovereignelite

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2012
Bloomington Indiana
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

DocBeav

Bronze Member
Jul 8, 2012
SE Va
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800, Minelab CTX 3030 (17", 11", 6" coils), Minelab Excalibur 800, Minelab Excalibur 1000 (w/OBN's Remote Pinpoint mod and CTX headphone connector)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'll take a set...email sent

OP
OP
Sovereignelite

Sovereignelite

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2012
Bloomington Indiana
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

gmanjoe

Apr 18, 2013
Sovereignelite said:
I am taking pre-orders again I ACTUALLY have two sets in my possession that have been sold pending payment. If they are not paid for by 9pm tonight Indiana time they will be up for grabs, so check back. I sometimes have offers to buy and then never hear from the person again. These will be available for shipment tomorrow. Other than those, I am taking more preorders again as the 8 sets I have are paid for (except the two previously mentioned that are being held pending payment) If you would like faster mailing method (Priority) and insurance add $4 to the $64. Otherwise I ship First Class to keep the cost down. If you only want insurance the cost is $2.00 I will not be responsible for lost packages, BUT all packages will have tracking. PLEASE PROVIDE ACTUAL NAME AND USERNAME WHEN PURCHASING AS WELL AS MAILING ADDRESS. This gets REALLY confusing when a person sends a Paypal payment with no address connected to it and then writes me via email using their username only or sends me an address via PM but I don't know which person this is that has just paid me...Confused? Me too! :) SO here are the options:
(1) $64.00 for set of headphones shipped First Class with tracking (I will not be responsible for loss)

(2) $66.00 for set of headphones shipped First Class with tracking AND INSURANCE

(3) $66.50 for set of headphones shipped Priority Mail with tracking (I will not be responsible for loss)

(4) $68.00 for set of headphones shipped Priority Mail with tracking AND INSURANCE

Thanks for the purchases glad all have been happy so far!

Do you have any left. Am new to blog, not sure if you will get this. Will they work with whites md?

OP
OP
Sovereignelite

Sovereignelite

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2012
Bloomington Indiana
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
These are pre-orders. Thsi so you can reserve a set as when I get them they usually all sell within a day or less. I will generally ship in 5 to 7 days after payment. Please see prices for different shipping prices on first part of this thread. If interested send payment to [email protected] MAKE SURE I HAVE YOUR ADDRESS AND FULL NAME and USERNAME so I can keep track of your order and inquiries. Yes will work on any detector. A jack adapter is included.

Do you have any left. Am new to blog, not sure if you will get this. Will they work with whites md?

goldhungry

Jan 2, 2009
Kimball. Mi
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Tesoro Tiger Shark. Tesoro Outlaw
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Paypal sent for 1 pair. thanks.

DocBeav

Bronze Member
Jul 8, 2012
SE Va
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800, Minelab CTX 3030 (17", 11", 6" coils), Minelab Excalibur 800, Minelab Excalibur 1000 (w/OBN's Remote Pinpoint mod and CTX headphone connector)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
$68 sent via PayPal

OP
OP
Sovereignelite

Sovereignelite

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2012
Bloomington Indiana
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Still taking pre-orders and should have several sets in stock, in the next week or so!

rwsnc

Jun 30, 2007
Raleigh, NC
Detector(s) used
Minelab Xterra 705, Minelab Xterra 70, Compass Relic Magnum 7a, Compass Coin Magnum, Garrett AT Pro (Sold)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I've been using rechargeable wireless headphones for years but the built in batteries are getting pretty old and I'm looking for another set.
Do your headphones use AA or AAA batteries or built in rechargeables?

flyingeagle

Greenie
Mar 24, 2013
PA
Detector(s) used
White's Spectrum
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Will these work on my old whites spectrum with the 1/4 " jack? Thanks

OP
OP
Sovereignelite

Sovereignelite

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2012
Bloomington Indiana
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
Sovereignelite

Sovereignelite

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2012
Bloomington Indiana
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Built in...but they may be replaceable, I'm not sure.
I've been using rechargeable wireless headphones for years but the built in batteries are getting pretty old and I'm looking for another set.
Do your headphones use AA or AAA batteries or built in rechargeables?

OP
OP
Sovereignelite

Sovereignelite

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2012
Bloomington Indiana
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
Sovereignelite

Sovereignelite

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2012
Bloomington Indiana
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Have two sets in stock ready to ship!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread