What's new

Woodies and power..

worldtalker

Platinum Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
May 11, 2011
Messages
21,617
Reaction score
31,162
Golden Thread
0
Location
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Wildlife is starting to show itself finally down the Meadows,on the way in were these Woodies in the oxbow..

K1600_001_InPixio.webp


Beavers dam it every spring,I guess it's easier for them to swim up to a snack than walk..

K1600_043_InPixio.webp


Here is the Power up with all that other power..

K1600_037_InPixio.webp


Last 2 years they were rather wary when I got out of the car and flew off,today I walked all around the power poles and got some nice pics..

016.webp

015.webp


030_InPixio.webp

035.webp


Still not able to see if one of them is up there..

K1600_026.webp

GOD Bless

Chris
 
Last edited:
That second pic ... looks almost like an eagle's silhouette.

Nice shots WT.
 
Great photos WT! One of them really moved me. Please forgive me, but I couldn't help it. I had to make a meme.




IMG_20180329_215449.webp
 
Great pics, as always, Chris..thanks!
Jim
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom