What's new

You ever feel like an alien when your detecting

If someone stops and talks to me, I try to keep it short. If it continues, I ask them if I can detect their property.

And like a shot, peoww, they were gone..
 
Many years ago, I had a guy come up and watch me detect for a little while. After a couple of minutes he said- "my brother has one of those". I said- "oh yeah? what kind does he have ?"
He said " a GAS powered one" .

Wow. That guy can detect AND weed whack at the same time!
 
LOL... yeah, but I bet the exhaust noise would make it tough to hear the signals !
 
Most people cross the street when they see me....Please tell me its not the huge Knive I carry?
 
NO..not at all
attachment.php
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom