You're probably gettin' old when heated discussions erupt among friends
as to the benefits of certain arthritis medications.
Or when you are threatened with a cane thrashing (due to amourous endeavors that are illicit)
and are concerned that your walker,
with split tennis balls on the front two legs (for feints to the left or right)
can whisk you away safely in time.
Worse situation; arguments arise due to misinterpretations of the conversation because of
cheap hearing aids and/or dead batteries.
Does anyone else hear that damn high-pitched sound?
Almost sounds like my metal detector giving a signal, but, I ain't out searchin'.....
Best,
Scott
PS. In all seriousness, I
STRONGLY encourage everyone to do
everything possible
to preserve and strengthen their health.
Yearly physicals are just a part of the game-plan for longevity.
Along with a healthy diet, drinking in moderation, (

)
avoiding jealous husbands, and adequate amounts of rest,
one may live a long and happy life.
For us guys, prostrate exams, colonoscopy tests,
and for the gals, regular breast exams (mammogrophies) and pap smears can catch the nasty "big 'C'"
and provide treatment that may give you many more years with your loved ones.
And with us here, your Friends, at Treasurenet!
PSS. I hear my Friends, whisper behind my back, "That Boy just ain't right." "Maybe he's getting senile..."
What do they mean? Anyone? Some kinda "newspeak" the kids have now-a-days?
Aw, hell, everybody, GET OFF OF MY LAWN! I'll call the police, dammit!
Anyone want a juicebox? I have grape and fruit punch.....