gazzahk
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Nov 14, 2015
- Messages
- 1,728
- Reaction score
- 2,594
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
Has anyone read this book "The Oak Island Mystery Solved! By Joy A. Steele. 2014. "
here is a review that gives her theory Journal of Folklore Research: JFR Review for The Oak Island Mystery Solved! I am a bit surprised that the Lagina brothers never mentioned this theory
"Ultimately, she concludes that Oak Island was once used to manufacture naval stores for the British Navy and that the mysterious pits on the island are the remains of tar kilns."
I tried to find a free copy online but were interested if others have read it and what they think of her theory.
here is a review that gives her theory Journal of Folklore Research: JFR Review for The Oak Island Mystery Solved! I am a bit surprised that the Lagina brothers never mentioned this theory
"Ultimately, she concludes that Oak Island was once used to manufacture naval stores for the British Navy and that the mysterious pits on the island are the remains of tar kilns."
I tried to find a free copy online but were interested if others have read it and what they think of her theory.






doesn't fit.
If you start at the beginning, or the middle, or the ending,it makes no difference ,because it will be your beginning on the subject that you are injecting yourself into,
NP







