What's new

🥇 BANNER 1877 Indian Head Penny!!

rj35pj

Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 17, 2007
Messages
40
Reaction score
39
Golden Thread
1
Location
East Central Indiana
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
E-trac,Omniprobe
I received both of my 1877 Indian Head pennies back from ANACS yesterday. Both were graded "corroded 40 VF details." I am very happy with the grading and they look great in their cases.
Thank you for all the banner nominations it has been fun.
Bob
 

Attachments

  • PB170050.webp
    PB170050.webp
    197.5 KB · Views: 1,346
  • PB170053.webp
    PB170053.webp
    287 KB · Views: 1,650
  • PB170051.webp
    PB170051.webp
    180 KB · Views: 1,064
  • PB170052.webp
    PB170052.webp
    200.2 KB · Views: 1,206
Last edited:
HOLLY COW !!!!!!!
 
Fantastic! This is a banner post for sure. Post close-ups of each coin if you can. Good-quality photos are much more likely to make it onto the finds banner.


Cheers,

Buck
 
Outstanding finds. Those two coins are in absolutely incredible shape. Congrats.
 
Lightning does strike twice... $5K worth! I better get back to the field where I found the Flowing Hair Half Dime!

I voted banner for one of your coins...I will double down on this one!
 
Holy :censored: Two of them now. I voted "banner" when you found the first one now you get a double whammy banner nomination from me. Fantastic..................Rich
 
In SHOCK now as I type! That is INCREDIBLE! Great job on yet another beautiful 1877 Indian Head Cent! The other finds you made in that field sound pretty awesome too. You got a remarkable place. I hope you can make many more great finds! :icon_thumright:
 
awesome! banner!
 
Care to tell us where you are hunting? :)
 
I voted Banner also. Great finds.
 
Unreal. Most people never find one in a lifetime of hunting, and you find two in two days. Congrats and i will vote banner on this one also. Mike.
 
holy bats,, you are not allowed to go out a 3rd day haha happy huntinn vote banner
 
Wow. Banner. Enough said. Congrats
 
congrats on life time find
 
Wow, two... I vote banner ! one is rare, two –holy cow :notworthy: Field of dreams.... I would be diggin every single sound. :laughing7:

Incredible, both in good shape for ’dug’ coins. While they would bring a lot less than their counterparts (non-dug) they have good value. Handle with care. :coins:
 
Wow! That is a good field. One 1877 Indian qualifies as a banner fined. Two definitely should!

I wouldn't give up on that field until I had covered every inch!
 
Banner = dont know anyone that has found 2 - never mind in same place :icon_thumright:
 
Not only two 1877 Indians in two days but two FULL LIBERTY 1877 Indians!! The metal detecting gods are with you:notworthy:

VPR
 
I'll be looking for your finds up top on the Banner.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom