What's new

404 Error On Home PC?

diggummup

Platinum Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2004
Messages
17,871
Reaction score
10,149
Golden Thread
0
Location
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I keep getting a 404 not found nginx/1.4.6(Ubuntu) error whenever I try to click on a thread. It only happens when I try to view a thread. I can only view the main forum page, what's new, active topics, etc. However when I click on any of the threads shown on any of those pages I get that message. I also cannot view any of the subforums either. Same message. Anybody? Help, I hate using my phone on here.

Sent from my LGMS330 using Tapatalk
 
I'm not having this problem on any other website, only here.

Sent from my LGMS330 using Tapatalk
 
Good to know.

Sent from my LGMS330 using Tapatalk
 
I keep getting a 404 not found nginx/1.4.6(Ubuntu) error whenever I try to click on a thread. It only happens when I try to view a thread. I can only view the main forum page, what's new, active topics, etc. However when I click on any of the threads shown on any of those pages I get that message. I also cannot view any of the subforums either. Same message. Anybody? Help, I hate using my phone on here.

Sent from my LGMS330 using Tapatalk
Same here.



Sent from my TM800A612R using Tapatalk
 
5 hours later same results. I tried getting on at 5 a.m. EST.

Sent from my LGMS330 using Tapatalk
 
Same here , cant read any posts, 404 not found
 
Same here , cant read any posts, 404 not found
Odd some i can read...others 404 not found !
and it still beats the other Treasure sites !
Gary
 
While the experts fix Tnet !
I`m on a home computer using Google Chrome.
I`m going to clean my stove pipe and up on the roof to sweep my chimney.
 
Last edited:
I have found I can get to a thread through Live Posts. But I am limited to just them. I wonder how many people have this issue? or is it just us few Charter Members? I had to download tapatalk to get my first post in. Oh well. Beyond me.:dontknow:
 
Same problem here.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
 
Appears to be working now...
 
If anyone can find it, TNet can! Im sure a server decided to pop a gasket
 
This should now be fixed.
 
Working. Thank you administrator and Treasure_Hunter!
 
Had same issue this morning over here...seems fixed now so...good work.

Bill
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom