G.A.P.metal Gold Member Joined Jul 5, 2010 Messages 6,591 Reaction score 7,387 Golden Thread 1 Location "Kan-a-we-o-la" Head on a Pole N.Y. Seneca Territo 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Deus, 11" Low Freq. , 9" X35 Coils, MI 6 Pointer... Land or Sea Pointer King Of Spades 40" KS-D SA and 40" KS-S-SA L Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Nov 14, 2017 #21 Tnet is working and chimney is swept ....life is good ! Gary
Muddyhandz Bronze Member Joined Jul 1, 2012 Messages 1,236 Reaction score 1,960 Golden Thread 0 Location In da bush Detector(s) used Fisher's 1266X, 1270X & 1280X Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 14, 2017 #22 I couldn't view anything this morning either but I'm able to now. The only thing left is when I log out, I get "502 Bad Gateway nginx/1.4.6 (Ubuntu)" and have to reset T-net again. Minor problem compared to before! Thanks for the fix.
I couldn't view anything this morning either but I'm able to now. The only thing left is when I log out, I get "502 Bad Gateway nginx/1.4.6 (Ubuntu)" and have to reset T-net again. Minor problem compared to before! Thanks for the fix.
pepperj Diamond Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Feb 3, 2009 Messages 52,343 Reaction score 207,615 Golden Thread 1 Location Eastern Ontario Canada 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac, Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Nov 14, 2017 #23 Treasure_Hunter said: Appears to be working now... Click to expand... 502 bad gateway nginx/1.4.6(Ubuntu) Driving me nuts all day, nice to see it has sorted its self out finally. Last edited: Nov 14, 2017
Treasure_Hunter said: Appears to be working now... Click to expand... 502 bad gateway nginx/1.4.6(Ubuntu) Driving me nuts all day, nice to see it has sorted its self out finally.
bradyboy Silver Member Joined Apr 15, 2007 Messages 3,530 Reaction score 1,361 Golden Thread 0 Location Clearwater, FL Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 14, 2017 #24 I'm good now, I was shut out all day
digger460 Silver Member Joined Sep 19, 2015 Messages 2,984 Reaction score 3,300 Golden Thread 0 Location Southeast Grundy, Illinois Detector(s) used EQ600, EQ800 and a Carrot Primary Interest: Other Nov 14, 2017 #25 Had it this a.m.. All's good now Don't worry...Be happy!
Truth Gold Member Joined Apr 13, 2016 Messages 14,366 Reaction score 32,167 Golden Thread 2 Location Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used EQUINOX 800 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Nov 14, 2017 #26 Best way to use TNet on your phone is Tapatalk. You may never use your laptop again. Real easy. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Best way to use TNet on your phone is Tapatalk. You may never use your laptop again. Real easy. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
against the wind Platinum Member Joined Jul 27, 2015 Messages 24,896 Reaction score 24,983 Golden Thread 0 Location Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania Detector(s) used E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 15, 2017 #27 Yep, I fixed it. It was the Back Door Gromistat. The Oscillating Contacts needed a good cleaning.