What's new

6 Carolus silvers and 3 silver cobs

ultraflight77

Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2010
Messages
46
Reaction score
13
Golden Thread
0
Location
South bend,Indiana
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro,Tesoro Compadre
I took my metal detector to El Salvador when I went there to visit family and found these. A local guy from down the road led me to spot where he had found a old silver coin years ago.He marked the exact location and within 2 hours I recovered 6 spanish carolus silver coins and 3 spanish silver cobs My heart almost stopped a few times recovering these lol Look at the dates! I will be taking my metal detector next time I go for sure!
 

Attachments

  • DSC02990.webp
    DSC02990.webp
    535.3 KB · Views: 1,323
Upvote 0
:hello2: :icon_thumright: Great find !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You got my vote for BANNER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Holy silver!!!
A BANNER day for sure.
Congrats,
MM (from LaPorte)
 
Very very nice finds. Congratulations!
 
A whole handful of heart attacks right there. I like it!
 
:icon_thumleft:

Those are some very nice looking coins :icon_thumleft: looks like that site has some History :icon_thumleft:

SS
 
Just added my vote for banner.

WHAT TERRIFIC COINS! CONGRATULATIONS. Wish you didn't have to go that far to find 'em, but hey, you pick 'em up where they are.
 
:headbang:

I agree BANNERRRRRRRRR...voting now :icon_thumleft:

SS
 
Unfreakin believable - incredible digs and banner!
 
Wow!!! Great finds!! :notworthy: Banner vote!
 
ggossage said:
Let's see the reverse of those banner coins!
Here they are
 

Attachments

  • DSC02994.webp
    DSC02994.webp
    19.1 KB · Views: 1,288
  • DSC02996.webp
    DSC02996.webp
    47.8 KB · Views: 1,276
  • DSC02998.webp
    DSC02998.webp
    54.4 KB · Views: 1,271
  • DSC03000.webp
    DSC03000.webp
    51.8 KB · Views: 1,278
  • DSC03002.webp
    DSC03002.webp
    34.3 KB · Views: 1,266
  • DSC03004.webp
    DSC03004.webp
    42.4 KB · Views: 1,264
  • DSC03006.webp
    DSC03006.webp
    31.9 KB · Views: 1,254
A great vacations.... ! :thumbsup:
H
 
Lots of pretties !! Congrats !!
 
Thanks all for the banner votes ;D I'm so happy about these finds,its my first real treasure find :hello2:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom