What's new

A thread of threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go to top of forum, check "my posts", find the last post you made on thread and click on it. You can also click on Frankn's name go to threads started by Frankn and get there that way too...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Well, it might be there, but I couldn't find any post to that thread.
It's not under cache either. Maybe Vor will have better luck. Frank... SCOTLAND-IRELAND 001_edited-2.webp
A quiet moment for the departed
 
Well, it might be there, but I couldn't find any post to that thread.
It's not under cache either. Maybe Vor will have better luck. Frank...

I couldn't find either. And the link is broke here.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using TreasureNet
 
Last edited:
It is titled "The Lost Cache"

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
 
The rule had been here since before I joined 7 years ago....


Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2


Being the inquisitive person I am I'd love to know how that rule came to be. It is odd, no doubt. The very basis of the internet is about sharing information, yet this site seems to have a problem with it. Almost gestapo-like. Makes one wonder.
 
Being the inquisitive person I am I'd love to know how that rule came to be. It is odd, no doubt. The very basis of the internet is about sharing information, yet this site seems to have a problem with it. Almost gestapo-like. Makes one wonder.

It is our rule..... TN has the right to make its own rules..... It has been the rule since before I joined in 2006.

"gestapo-like" comment is not appreciated either.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
 
"gestapo-like" comment is not appreciated either.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

That is more like blog material.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using TreasureNet
 
It is our rule..... TN has the right to make its own rules..... It has been the rule since before I joined in 2006.

"gestapo-like" comment is not appreciated either.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Just my personal opinion. Surely I'm allowed to have an opinion. :dontknow:
 
Just my personal opinion. Surely I'm allowed to have an opinion. :dontknow:

Your allowed to have your own opinion until it violates our rules, if your saying TN mods are like Gestapo or TN is using gestapo methods that is insulting and violates our rules.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
 
I found it under My Threads. Thanks But the wolf is mine!STILL LIFE-0003 wolf.webp
 
I don't understand that ruling. Can't discuss a book? Of course you can state a book title. How else would you reference it? Something else must be going between Charles and TN.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using TreasureNet
 
I know a few things about the copyright laws from my work in photography. You can not copyright a title to anything, book, movie, song ,etc.
You can also use copyrighted work if less than a page. I don't think those rules have changed.
What happens on a site is if a request is made to remove material, it is usually done to avoid a controversy. So I bid the story good by, but the wolf is mine. I am going up there tomorrow and pick up the cache anyway. LOL Frank...STILL LIFE-0003 wolf.webp
 
but the wolf is mine. I am going up there tomorrow and pick up the cache anyway.

Frank:
Can you post a couple photos of the find for us?

Coral Beep thread:
Looks like BVI is going corporate with his shipwreck find. Partners, lawyers and maybe even an attempt to get a permit. Don't know BVI laws but no doubt you have a lot of agencies/ministries to go through and hopefully the "cultural heritage" dept. doesn't take over the site.
As it started out as an amateur find and exploration I was hoping that he could get a few friends and do a clandestine recovery, the pirate way. Hate to see a bunch of lawyers involved. Since his "investors" won't let him disclose any more info on the finds, the thread is pretty much done.

SePa thread:
This is a touchy one. Todd is back on the thread claiming he has RL info on the story that will disprove the "fairy tales" that we have known to see so often posted. While on the LDM forum it is OK to suggest that the poster "NP" has a couple of other usernames on the thread, and BDD can tell Nice Person that he has a couple of user names-it is not OK to suggest that Sepa is also Batman, Puffy or any others. So I won't make any suggestions.
But there has been a suggestion that Sepa step down and have someone else run this "investigation" into the legend of the forest.
To correct some erroneous information posted "Bradford Forest is public land and anyone can search it", note that this is incorrect. Only Bucks County residents are allowed to MD on the property and a permit is required. And at that, no diggin is allowed, only "probing". And any property found in your "probing" is County property. This information was pretty well beat to death in earlier threads and regulations were posted.

LDM threads:
Just the same old discussions. No one has found the mine or the imaginary melted mission yet. Will NP show up at the Rendezvous? Will the treck to the mission site reveal anything other than a few rocks or pottery chards? Will anyone finally decipher the stone maps? Time will tell and I am sure the threads will stay active for awhile. Its only been 150 years since we've lost the "mine".

Swamp Gold thread:
Good to see BCH back posting.

Fenn hoax threads:
Its been pretty tame since it split into the pro/con treads. The original Fenn thread and the newer Frank Forrest for Trees thread. The wild goose chasers already know how I feel about this one. You may have guessed-nothing has been/will be found and Fenn is sure to be raking in the bucks with his new book that the "followers" will be sure to flock to.

Maybe BDD will decide to start posting on his threads again as he does chime in occasionally on others.
 
Last edited:
Frank:

SePa thread:
This is a touchy one. Todd is back on the thread claiming he has RL info on the story that will disprove the "fairy tales" that we have known to see so often posted. While on the LDM forum it is OK to suggest that the poster "NP" has a couple of other usernames on the thread, and BDD can tell Nice Person that he has a couple of user names-it is not OK to suggest that Sepa is also Batman, Puffy or any others. So I won't make any suggestions.
But there has been a suggestion that Sepa step down and have someone else run this "investigation" into the legend of the forest.

Here is the thing there was undisputable proof NP was also banned under 3 other names, there is no evidence Sepa is using other names at all, do you have some proof you wish to present, pm it to a mod, otherwise it is an attack..............


Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
 
Here is the thing there was undisputable proof NP was also banned under 3 other names, there is no evidence Sepa is using other names at all, do you have some proof you wish to present, pm it to a mod, otherwise it is an attack..............


Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

No proof, that is why I make no such suggestion. And the usernames I used are ficticious.

Just making my observation on threads and treading lightly.

V

Edit:
Curious as to if this thread is on the radar with the mods. Your reply was quickly posted after my post. The two examples I used are just two of the many I see on this board which get 0 mod comments. Guess I should feel honored.
 
Last edited:
Treasure Hunter, Am I permitted to open my own thread pertaining to the Warrington/Sepa thread and what I have learned? If so am I allowed to reference the original thread? If yes to both I'm still concerned that it could be subjectively misconstrued as some sort of attack. l'm not sure how to go about this on this forum without looking like I'm stirring the pot. Please advise.

Thanks in advance!
 
Todd
Jump on in, the water's fine.
V
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom