What's new

A thread of threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Todd
Jump on in, the water's fine.
V

I want to hear from the mods first to be sure I'm within all the guidelines. I already have more questions, but I'll wait for the first to be answered.
 
Treasure Hunter, Am I permitted to open my own thread pertaining to the Warrington/Sepa thread and what I have learned? If so am I allowed to reference the original thread? If yes to both I'm still concerned that it could be subjectively misconstrued as some sort of attack. l'm not sure how to go about this on this forum without looking like I'm stirring the pot. Please advise.

Thanks in advance!

Any one can start a thread on a topic, but if a member starts a thread and mocks other threads or members it will violate our rules.

This thread has been borderline already so please be careful.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
 
Go for it. That will give me one more thread to discuss here. :sunny:

V
 
Last edited:
There should be no repercussions for expressing the truth.



Second though, better wait.

V

If it is stated in ways that violates our rules there are repercussions .....

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
 
If it is stated in ways that violates our rules there are repercussions .....

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Guess that's why they make tightropes.

I think you may be the no. 1 poster on this thread.

V
 
Guess that's why they make tightropes.

I think you may be the no. 1 poster on this thread.

V

Well I am a moderator and 99% of my post are as a moderator.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
 
So I counter the other thread, someone feels as though I'm mocking them and I get into trouble for it? No thanks, I don't think it's worth the trouble if I feel like I'm walking on eggshells and tip-toeing around everything.
 
So I counter the other thread, someone feels as though I'm mocking them and I get into trouble for it? No thanks, I don't think it's worth the trouble if I feel like I'm walking on eggshells and tip-toeing around everything.

It is a mod or admin that makes the call on if it violates the rules, not the member, mods are ones calling "balls and strikes".

Our rules are posted and fairly clear.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
 
Todd if you stick to the facts with no name calling you should be ok. And if you go overboard you usually get warned before anything bad happens. ( you won't be shot or anything, T_H has no drones)
 
Unfortunate but true. Just PM me and I'll post it. I'm already on those eggshells. :sunny:
 
Maybe i am missing something because I am new here. Why can't a man post information without the fear of being persecuted on this board? Are some topics off limits or something?
 
Maybe i am missing something because I am new here. Why can't a man post information without the fear of being persecuted on this board? Are some topics off limits or something?

If you look at my signature there is link so you can read our rules....

Main thing to remember is members can not attack other members, call them liars so on...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
 
Well, I am throughing in the towl on the Wolf. I walked down and back on that trail two days in a row and didn't even see Wolf Run. The trail ends at Treasure Lake, a gated community. That trail is 2.5 miles long. The story is flawed in that the treasure site is the old Clymer Mill, which is lost in history and the Run which is 3 miles long as the crow flies or 9 miles long if you follow it's snake shape. The thing is, it is deep in the woods. If it is found, it will be found by someone that knows those woods.
I usually don't hunt a cache unless I can locate it on a map. I went overboard on this one. Frank... 6 06-2 YELLOWSTONE 056-1.webpNever More
 
I forsee this thread of all threads becoming a thread that is kind of like a crazy vortex you wanna be mixed up in.
 
Coilypoo, are you stalking me?
 
thought so ( is that against the rules? I'll have to read them sometime)
Time to watch Peyton win big, night kiddo
 
What if I stalk you and you stalk me and then we'll be even Steven? Go Peyton!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom