What's new

A word about this most recent glitch / downtime.....

Marc

Silver Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2003
Messages
3,321
Reaction score
143
Golden Thread
0
Location
Northern Hemisphere
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Sigh....

Here's what happened.... yesterday I copied over a certain file - trying to improve things and wham - overloaded the server big time with errors. Our ISP had to physically restart the server this morning. GRRRRR!!!!!

So anyway, it was a simple technical glitch, and it was all my fault. :P

Sorry about that folks!

Marc
 
Been there. Thanks for staying on top of it Marc. :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
 
Thanks for the update, Mark. It's what keeps us here!

HH
 
To err is human LOL
 
It's comforting to know that I am not the only one who makes mistakes. :hello:

You still have the best site on the web my friend!!!
 
Glad to see you back up and running Marc, and I'm happy it was nothing serious. Oh and thanks for the bump in traffic over at my site, even if it was just temporary.

Tom
 
Thanks Mucho Marc, :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom