Absurd Oak Island Math - Is the Entire Show a Hoax?

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How could an alphabet INVENTED (by an infamous FORGER) the 1700's be used to document anything from the year AD 579? It least if the "ruinstones" had been inscripted in Ogham, it may have been worth investigating, but using Coelbren y Beirrd puts it in the same category as "written in Klingon" - another invented language/script.

DaveVanP, You need to get out of books and find the real world. Colbren has been around for over 4,000 years maybe longer. You can trace it from Wales in Great Britain back through the Straits of Gibraltar through the Islands to Italy, to the City of Troy, through Assyria, all the way back to Canaan and into Egypt. The trail of the supposedly Ten Lost Tribes of Israel, that were never lost in the first place.

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Quote Originally Posted by franklin View Post
There are two ruinstones on the West End of Nova Scotia that were left there by the Welsh in AD 579 when translated from the Coelbren/Welsh alphabet tells of King Arthur II's body being taken back to Britain for burial.

Please provide factual evidence for the above statement....

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Google Yarmouth Runestones if you want a translation look up the Coelbren/Welsh Alphabet.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
... the professionals are wrong and they will continue to be wrong as they always follow their predecessors blindly. ...
I can not place volumes of books that you need to read on this subject. All I can tell you is to research it all for yourselves.
But you will not find any information in the Academics Kindergarten Classes of the Boxed in Society.
The current source of Franklin's "research", are from the books by British pseudo-historians Alan Wilson & Barum Blackett (real name-Andrew Terry), and yes, both have insulted and disparaged the real professional historians on their now cancelled BBC Tv show and in various interviews and articles.
While citing that fabricated Coelbren alphabet as proof for many of their totally unproven outlandish claims, such as King Arthur II voyage to America, they also claim the Lost Tribes of Israel migrated to the British Isles, and the ARK is indeed in England.
Franklin is correct concerning not finding this information in the professional academic community, because they deal with documented verified facts and not far fetched flights of fantasy parodies of actual history produced for the gullible conspiracy believer buyer.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
DaveVanP, You need to get out of books and find the real world. Colbren has been around for over 4,000 years maybe longer. You can trace it from Wales in Great Britain back through the Straits of Gibraltar through the Islands to Italy, to the City of Troy, through Assyria, all the way back to Canaan and into Egypt. The trail of the supposedly Ten Lost Tribes of Israel, that were never lost in the first place.
Straight out of the Wilson & Blackett books. :read2:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Quote Originally Posted by franklin View Post
There are two ruinstones on the West End of Nova Scotia that were left there by the Welsh in AD 579 when translated from the Coelbren/Welsh alphabet tells of King Arthur II's body being taken back to Britain for burial.

Please provide factual evidence for the above statement....
Once again, SW, straight out of his "research" reading Wilson & Blackett pseudo-history series of books.:evil5:
No real history or factual evidence in those volumes.

PS: Help us all if Alan Wilson's solo books "More Perfect Union" and "The Art Of Belly Dancing" become part of his "research".::)

Last edited:

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Google Yarmouth Runestones if you want a translation look up the Coelbren/Welsh Alphabet.
And yet again we find that you cannot keep your false “Facts” straight.
the Yarmouth runic stone is nothing like the Coelbren alphabet (which has been shown by ECS to be a hoax)
it is however exactly like the Glozel alphabet, which has an even more dubious history.
if you are going to post such nonsense, the least you could do is to keep you story straight.

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Another problem with the Yarmouth Stone is that in the 1930's the faint markings some examiners had previously claimed as natural were "improved" by Gordon Lewis with a hammer and chisel.

So, like Oak Island, now we'll never really know.

Gold Maven

Bronze Member
Jul 4, 2012
Holmes County Ohio
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
exactly, Char,
and then they super impose a star and a circle over the line, and of course the treasure is where the 2 lower points of the star meet the circle. WHAT??

How did they carry the line across the ocean hundreds of years ago?? what a crock of crap.

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Franklin....why do you refer to fictional tales as fact?

Or am I missing the fact that your posts are intended as humor?

Last edited:

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No you and your compadrees simply can not think for yourselves. Keep believing ECS and the Academic Professional Crap all you want to, I have a brilliant and free mind. I can do as I damn well please. See you guys when you can get out of diaper training.

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
No you and your compadrees simply can not think for yourselves. Keep believing ECS and the Academic Professional Crap all you want to, I have a brilliant and free mind. I can do as I damn well please. See you guys when you can get out of diaper training.
And we have another winner:headbang: typical response when you can’t win an argument on the merits of knowledge or intelligence.

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Trouble with "thinking for yourself" means you just get stuck in a feedback loop. Like talking to yourself.

When the physical evidence seems to align with the plausible explanation that is "currently accepted" you can build on the work of others and advance. New evidence means re-thinking some or all of the explanations. But the evidence has to be real and tangible. Not just in your head. If you're making it up as you go but you make an error early on then your "independent thought" process is a house of cards that will collapse.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Trouble with "thinking for yourself" means you just get stuck in a feedback loop. Like talking to yourself.

When the physical evidence seems to align with the plausible explanation that is "currently accepted" you can build on the work of others and advance. New evidence means re-thinking some or all of the explanations. But the evidence has to be real and tangible. Not just in your head. If you're making it up as you go but you make an error early on then your "independent thought" process is a house of cards that will collapse.

I make nothing up? You all are just on the wrong side of the thinking block. I would feel sorry for you but I don't. Keep living in your world and I will continue to better my world for I always know when I am right. And I am right. Sorry.

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I make nothing up? You all are just on the wrong side of the thinking block. I would feel sorry for you but I don't. Keep living in your world and I will continue to better my world for I always know when I am right. And I am right. Sorry.
Right? On which points, lets set the record straight.
you quote Velikovsky, yet claim to never have read his books
you claim to have conducted an IR survey of OI, an impossible feat for someone not part of the team.
you still insist that Henry Sinclair Was a Templar and sailed to North America three times around 1398 with some magical instrument capable of reading one ten thousandth of a degree.
the list goes on and on
no one believes anything you post, you are a joke

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
I make nothing up?
You all are just on the wrong side of the thinking block. I would feel sorry for you but I don't.
Keep living in your world and I will continue to better my world for I always know when I am right.
And I am right. Sorry.
You may claim that you "make nothing up", but you do embellish the pseudo alternative fantasy history books by the likes of Muir, Halpern, Wilson & Blackett, etc that you call research, rework it, as your own original "research" in these posts.

Last edited:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Debris from "Osiris" caused the "Deluge" and almost destroyed all mankind.
I believe that would refer to the World before the "Deluge." What do you think? And for the others: Osiris is one of the asteroid belts with the most "red" stones as those stones are what hit the Earth and caused the "Deluge" or the Flood that covered 1/3 of the Earth.
Wilson & Blackett's book "MOSES IN THE HIEROGLYPHS" references Immanuel Velinkovsky's "WORLDS IN COLLISIONS" several times for causes of the Deluge, turning the Nile red, parting of the Red Sea, manna from heaven, etc.
Britain's knighted archaeologist, Sir Leonard Woolley's excavation of Ur is also mentioned for his discovery of flood stratum at Ur that was 400miles long and 100miles long, and concluded this was evidence of the flood mentioned in Genesis.
Woolley reasoned that to those who lived in the Mesopotamia valley during that time, it was the entire world.
While Wilson & Blackett are very vocal of putting down the professional academic community, they are quick to utilize real historians to create "credible plausibility" for their speculative nonsense fabrications. There is a word for that. :wink:

FOOTNOTE: My Ancient History Professor, Ms Wilde was from Nottingham Teachers College, Oxford College historian, and was a Graduate student of Woolley's and took part in the Ur dig.

Last edited:

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

If it's working out for you - good for you.

"You can fool some of the people some of the time . . . and that's enough to make a decent living." W.C. Fields.

DaveVanP

Oct 5, 2018
Coffeyville, KS
Detector(s) used
Minelab XTerra 705
Fisher F44
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
The whole "10 Lost Tribes" meme, and the proposed founding of the "British and American Race" upon the migration of the tribes of Ephraim and Mannaseh to Britain and America, respectively, is, unfortunately, the basis for the current "Christian Identity", "Aryan Nations" and KKK movements which are, for the most part indistinguishable from each other. I find it extremely ironic that these extremist groups claim direct descent from "God's Chosen" of Israel are among the most anti-Semitic groups to be had, and claim that today's Jews are in fact the "cursed children of Cain".

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread